Sunshine - SKZ Minho

A/N: So this time, I've dreamt of BLACKPINK! They're in America and I was hiding underneath their table as I ate all the things that's on the table. I was found out occasionanly, but the girls didn't really mind and they were really happy to meet me! 

Next, dad had a little cramp and in order to get it removed, my hands has to eb super sticky to the point I don't eve know where my birthday is, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, let's get on with the story! 

----------------------------------------------

Closing the door on the busy city was the only thing Minho looked forward to in his day. 

(A/N: Cutest chucky ever!)

All the noise was finally silenced as he entered the comfort of his own home, listening closely to a sound that he'd recognise as yours

He soon found me upstairs, sat on the end of the bed as us too wound down from my busy day. The orange glow of the sun reflected perfectly against the side of my face as you looked to the door and met his eyes.

"You look nice," he smiled, glancing between me and the setting sun outside, "how was your day?"

I nodded, tapping the space beside me on the bed, "my day was good, how was yours?"

He couldn't take his eyes away from me as he moved to sit by my side, resting his hand against my thigh. Not even for a second could he look away from me, taking note of the wide smile on my face.

"It was pretty boring if I'm honest," he hummed, resting his head against my shoulder, reluctantly bringing his eyes away from mine. "Nothing memorable really happened, I've forgotten most of it already if I'm honest."

Judging by the tone of his voice I could tell straight away he'd had a terrible day; Minho was always rubbish at masking his feelings from you. He tried hard to protect me from his down days and bad moods, but it was impossible when you knew him as well as I knew him.

i waited for a few moments as a light sigh came from him, making the most of the peaceful paradise your home offered him. His mind had been so busy it was nice to just sit and clear it before striking up a conversation again.

"Do you want to answer my question again?" i asked him, sitting him up so i could meet his eyes again. "Don't keep secrets from me Minho, if something has happened, I want to know."

The corners of his mouth slowly turned into a smile in response to my question, seeing how well I knew him always took him by surprise. "Nothing has happened," he responded, but still I was left unconvinced.

My hand came up and cupped the side of his head, tickling the ends of his fringe that came down beside his ears. He pushed gently against my palm, making the most of the warmth my skin offered to him.

His heart was steady as he allowed his eyes to close for a few moments, it was rare in his days that he had time to relax, but I was always the exception to the rule. My relationship was still relatively new, but that didn't stop the two of us  having such a close bond. The boys always loved to tease the two of us as if we'd been friends for years with how well I knew each other.