Where are you? - SEVENTEEN Dino

A/N: I've dreamt about the winx club defeating the wizards of the black circle and I dreamy about titanie episode choose your story version where Jack survives and I do too. And then, dad and my grandma was in it and then all of a sudden, all of my family is here and we're about to have some lunch. 

I think there's KPOP there, but I can't remember. 

Anyway, let's get started! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Naeun called Dino's cell and he finally seemed to pick after a number of times I tried to call him.

(A/N: Seems off..... but we can make it work.....)

Naeun smiled and placed into my ear where there's no crowd

Dino, where are you? The party is in full swing and you're not there.

I'm sorry, Y/N. I would love to be there, but I have to look after Chaeyoung, remember? 

Oh yeah..... 

Chaeyoung is expecting a baby girl and they have come up with the name Lana in only a month go. She's not due for it yet, but she's around 2 months and 2 weeks in....

It completely slipped my mind for a moment that I didn't realize about it. 

Sorry Naeun, I just didn't want to ruin your birthday.......

Don't worry, you haven't. I can come over there now if you want. 

No, it's fine..... jut enjoy your birthday for the time being. I'll update you about Lana's arrival in a moment. 

Okay..... tell Chaeyoung to hang in there. 

Okay..... see ya. 

Bye! 

She hung up the phone and breathed happily. She just couldn't believe that Lana is going to be born in the next few months or so! 

I have to tell the others about this! 

"I can't believe that your twin sister's pregnancy is coming around in a few months time. Are you happy for her?" Vernon asked. 

"Yeah, I've been looking for it since we're both born. I bet she's going to make some slop for Lana and maye even make her animal friends so that she can be just as a tomboy as she is." Dahyun replied.

"Well, what will you do if you're in her shoes? Will you probably give her some makeovers and keep her update with the fashion trend?" Vernon joked. 

"Um.... yes! And I know that Nayeon and Jiyho is going to help me!" She whipped her hair to the left and right.