First come, first serve - New

A/N: It's so hard doing your own hair, people. Everytime I do , I keep getting mixed reactions so in the future, I'm just going to the salons because this is just fucking ridicoulus. 

Anyway, hopefully this story will help me feel less stressed......

---------------------------------------

New and me are a couple for 4 months now.

(A/N: This is perfect!)

 He's a really big sweetheart and I still remember the time that we first met

 He's a really big sweetheart and I still remember the time that we first met. I was trying to reach something up on top in a store, but I almost lost balance and would have hit the floor if he didn't carry me bridal style. 

I don't know if it's because of shock or beacause of how good looking he is, but my heart skipped a beat just by lookig at him. He was like a night in shining armor......

Anyway, we might be a couple but we haven't really done it yet. We've gone far as we can go leaving with some hickeys, but we didn't really go through the naked stage yet..... But we know that deep down, this would be the best for us. If we are going to do this, we have to do this at the right in the right time. 

I've been waiting for him to ask the question, but I think he's just hestitant about messing it up, which is totally fine, but I just hope it won't take too long. 

We are chilling on the sofa one day, watching some movie that we just put on for the hell of it. The plot was all the most revealing and just in overall, bad taste.

"Hey, babe." New said.

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"I've been thinking.... we haven't really done it at all." He said. 

When he said it, I immediately knew on what he was talking about. 

"Yeah, but that's okay. We both agreed that we would do thiis at the right time at the right place." I said. 

"Well, what if it's right now?" He asked. 

I looked at him in shock. 

Is he really suggesting that we should do it? I mean, I'm flattered, but we shouldn't really rush into it. 

"Babe, once we go there, there's no going back." I said. 

"I know, but I want to go there. I want to really make you feel good, not just with our clothes on. But in more of a naked way." He said. 

"What? Like.... just in our underwear?" I asked. 

"No, fully naked." He replied, "That is, if you want it too. Long have been craving you toutch on me but... I just didn't want to make you feel awkward." 

"Babe, nothing isever awkward as long as I'm with you." I said. 

With one look, he cupped my face and kissed my lips. We both got indulged to it as I straddled on top of him, not leaving the kiss. 

As our toungues moved in sync, I tangled my fingers in his soft brown hair. I moved to theear and whispered in a very low tone. 

"Let's move to the bedroom." I bit my lip. 

He stood up and carried me bridal style the same way he did when we first made it offical. 

Once we made it, he placed me to the bed very gently. 

"Shall I or you?" He asked. 

"I'll go first." I said. 

I removed my trousers slowly to reveal my pink striped panties. I threw my trousers to the side and then laid on my back while he got on his knees and kissed the fabric. 

Just the sudden of it made me shiver to his touch. 

"I promise to be gentle, okay?" He asked.

I nodded as he took them off, slowly but surely. Soon enough, my entrance is offically exposed to his liking, He startedoff by insterting one finger first. It felt absoutely weird at first and a bit uncomfortable, but it took me a while to get used to it. 

"You okay, just tell me if it hurts or anything." He said. 

"O-okay...." I stuttred.

I tried to control my breathing, but it was impossible. Each finger he inserted was like a level duffcuitly and his cock is the big boss. With each pump, it made me feel a sweet sensation on my body. And as it got faster and faster, I feel like I'm close to my high. 

Suddenly, I felt like squriming. My body was sent into overdrive and it's like I'm having a sezuire, but this time with pleasure. Soon it stopped and my breathing was getting hard and heavy. 

"What was that?" He asked. 

"I think.... t-that was an orgasm...." I said. 

They say that once you man has hit that sweet spot, it can do wonders to your body and an orgasm is only the beginning. 

"I kinda like it...." I said. 

He soon took off his pants and his boxers to reveal his cock. He inserted his member into my entrance once again. He first teased it and then stared going slowly. Again, it felt really uncomfortable and painful but this time to the max. 

Unlike the fingers, his cock took more than enough time for me to fully get into it. It wasn't until he found the sweet spot that overcame that long healing process sooner than later. He thrusted into it slowly before going faster and faster. 

The faster he gets, the more that I feel my stomach coming into a knot. It's like everything inside of me is building, bubbling and bubbling. 

"Babe..... New.... I'm think I'm...." I said. 

"I know... I am too." He panted heavily.

With more thrusting and humping, the knot in my stomach keeps getting bigger and bigger. Fianlly, with permssion, I finally came inside as he did too. Our juices melted together like the mixture of cocoa power and milk. 

"Oh my god...." I said. 

"Don't stop now, babe. We've only getting started." New said.

With that said, he helped to removed my shirt to reveal my matching bra. I smirked as I backed up the bed while followed suit. 

"Look at you confident." I teased. 

"Aren't we all?" He said, sharing laughter. 

----------------------------------------

A/N: There's another one who has a sexy side deep within him. I love it!!!

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!