How deep is your love? - BTS Suga

A/N: Hope everyone is doing well as usual. Unfortuntaely, we've come to the end of my first chapter of my new book, but don't fret! We still have one more story to go!!!

So let's get started!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Wedding gowns of different styles were displayed just in front of me, but there was no scene of blooming flowers as in the images of my mind.

There was only blank. 

The assistant next to me was introducing enthusicastically, holding the gown sin front of me to show me.

"Take a look at this one with a boat peak and diamonds. It's the latest fashion this year! Or maybe try the one shoulder gown? It's dreamy, but not too flamboyant. And this fishtail dress is also very suitable for your figure. Your husband will fall in love with you again seeing you in this dress!" 

The sweet words like "husband" and "love" blent out in my ears, overlapping with what Suga said last night: 

FLASHBACK

"Bring the credit card with you and pick the one you like tomorrow. I hope your taste will improve your taste this time." He said, which seems like a normal day of shopping.

(A/N: It seems a little out of place, but we can make this work for sure.)

But in fact, I was shopping for a wedding gown that I would use the day after tomorrow!

When thinking about the wedding gown store with him, my heart couldn't help pounding.

So I denied him the chance to join me wedding gown shopping and went alone, ended up being in a pickle.

END OF FLASHBACK

Under the assistant's burning glances, I finally picked a normal dress and walked into the fitting room.

The wedding dress looked complicated, and it was alos difficult to put it on....

With the help of the assistant, it took her a while to sort out all the pleats and long hemline.

"It really suits you, it's like it was customized for you!" 

Although I knew the assistant was flattering me, I couldn't help but imagine Suga's reaction when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Would he strize me like usual, or would he suprise m with a different reaction?

"Have you made up your mind? Do you need my help making a decision?" 

"Do you want your husband to help you decide? Or do you want to keep it as a surprise?" 

"No, he is not...." I tried to explain, "Keep it! I choose to keep it a surprise!"