Do you want to build a snowman? - iKON Bobby

A/N: So my time of month is back and it's ready to give me hell 5000x because it's a long one. Not to mention, it's bringing me so much hell. Who ever thought that one burger would be enough to bring me grief? 

But anyway, let's get started with the story!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Bobby are laughing in the snow as it keeps falling and falling around us. 

(A/N: Hmmmmmm..... what do you think?)

 what do you think?)

"Hey, Y/N. Want to make a snowman with me?" He asked. 

"Ooh, yes!" I replied. 

"Come on!" He replied. 

I first made a snowball and then rolled it on the ground as the snow keeps building up and up. It got so big that I have to use both my hands to roll it around. Meanwhile, Bobby was doing the same thing. 

Once it was finished, he tried to carry it but it was too heavy. 

"Y/N, come and help me out." He strained his voice.

"I'm coming." I replied. 

I went over to carry the big ball on top of my big ball.

"Right, looking great so far. I'm going to make another one, you are going to find things we need." He replied. 

"Okay" I said. 

"Wow..... look at all of this snow." Yuna smiled. 

"You know, we never get to have snow in Hawaii." Huening kai replied. 

"Never?" She asked. 

"No. It's always nice and sunny where we live." He replied. 

"You mean..... this is your first snow day ever?" She asked. 

"Yeah, it's super pretty. So what do you do with this snow?" He asked. 

"Well, usually people like to shovel the snow out of tthe houses so that it will be easier to walk in and people won't slip as much." She explained, "But others see the fu way of doing things. Come on, I'll show you."

She grabbed his hand, taking him by surprise. 

Ningning felt a blanket wrapped around her and she looked to see Jungwon, smiling at her. She smiled back before handing her some hot chocolate. 

"Thanks, babe. It's getting really nippy out there." She said.

"I know, luckily, we have this nice cute campfire that's big enough for everyone to share." He replied. 

"It's so soothing and I feel warm already." She said.

"Me too, babe. Mee too." He held her close. 

They both cuddled up to the fire as it continued to crackle. 

Jennie and B.I are having a snowball fight and are having loads of fun. Hanbin was about to throw another one when all of a sudden, she disappeared. 

Hmmm.... where did she go? 

Then a snow ball came flying in the air and it landed onto his head, making him stumble completely. And then, Jennie came in after as she tackled and laid on top of him. Both of them are breathing heavily over this adrenaline rush. 

"Do you remember..... the day.... where we first kissed?" He asked. 

"How can I forget? It was the best kiss of my life." She laughed. 

"I still remember how everyone was screaming and just gone crazy by just one kiss." He said. 

"You know, for someone who proclaims that he never dated anyone before, you sure know how to improve yourself." She cockily said. 

"Oh, please. Like you have dated loads of boys before." He rolled his eyes playfully.

She chuckled before they rolled over to have her underneath him. She pulled him close for a kiss as their toungues have melted. They pulled apart as they stared into each other's eyes. 

"Let's stay like this together forever." She said. 

"My thoughts exactly, babe." He replied. 

Winter is just texting ae-winter when a mug came through her vision. 

"Fancy some eggnog?" Jake offered.

"Awww.... you even put some marshmellows for me. And whipped cream on too!" Winter exclaimed. 

"Just the way you like it. After all, you're in your element. It's Winter, after all." He joked. 

She giggled as she sipped onto the eggnog. 

"I can't believe that you're going back to Australia. I'm really gonna miss you." She said.

"I'll miss you too, but it won't be long. I think I'm going to stay there for..... I don't know, 2 and half weeks or so?" He asked.

"But that means you're not going to be here to celebrate Christmas with me." She said sadly. 

"Who knows? I might. I'm not sure, but I promise this. I will always make it home for Christmas if it's to see you smile even for one second." He promised her, "And I mean it." 

"Oh Jakey..... you're so sweet." She smiled back. 

Sakura is talking with her members when all of a sudden, Seungmin tapped her shoulder. 

"Um..... Sakura? Can I have a moment with you?" Seungmin asked. 

"Sure..." She said, "Girls, I'll be with you in a minute." 

Seungmin and Sakura went outside with their coats, mittens, hats and scarfs. 

"So um.... what do you want to talk to me about?" He asked. 

"Meeting you has been nothing but a magical moment. I know it's a bit little too late, but I don't care. We then started off as friends because we're both the type of taking things slow. Date after date, we've became a couple and now I think now we've come to a big step to the next chapter in our lives." He said. 

He pulled out a ring and got down on his left knee, making her gasp. 

"Sakura, I love you so much. Everytime I'm with you, I feel like nothing can ever hold me back. When it comes to love, it's all about listening to your heart and you helped me realise that. So what if people don't want us to be together at times? You're the woman I want, cherish and can't live without. So Sakura, on this perfect snowy winter-esque night...... will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" He asked. 

Her eyes twinkled over the massive diamond that's on top of the ring, 

"Seungmin.... this is truly so sweet...... YES, YES!" She started to cry. 

He happily placed the ring on her finger and she squealed before attacking him with a very strong hug. 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Awwwww, I'm so happy for them!!!

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!