Kiss me as if I'm your last - BTS Suga

A/N: What a beautiful sunny day! The sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky, that's a sure sign that winter is coming to a end! 

So let's get on with the story!!

-----------------------------

FLASHBACK 

I walked along the corridors of the school when I hear the piano playing. The echnating melody is like milk and honey to my ears. I followed it to the the music room where I spotted a boy with black hair. 

(A/N: Wow..... he looks so soft yet.... just wow.)

His fingers glaced around the piano keys as he reminisced of something

His fingers glaced around the piano keys as he reminisced of something. He looked really cute and is so focused on the song that he didn't notice me coming in. 

I walked closer and closer to the boy and when he finished the song, he turned around spotting me. I almost broke a sweat right here and then if I knew how good looking he is right now. 

"Hello, what's up?" 

"Oh, I'm just passing by.... and I can't help but to hear that piano playing. You play so beautifully." 

"Thanks..... it's been a habit of mine." He smiled, showing his gums, "Do you know how to play the piano?" 

"Um... only a little bit, but I can try." I said. 

I sat next to him and did a little simple melody that I saw on TV. It sounded very simplistic, but I couldn't really think of anything else. He joined in soon after and he turned it to be like a masterpiece. 

We finished the song and looked at each other. 

"Wow, you're quite talented for a beginner!" 

"Thanks, " I said, "What's your name?" 

"Suga. But sometimes, my friends call me Yoongi." Suga said. 

"Oh, my name's Y/N." I said, "I hope we can be friends." 

I held out my hand in order for him to accept being friends with him. He took my hand and shake it firmly with his slender fingers. 

And so far, from that day, we closer than ever. We share the same food, we introduced each other's friends, family, and all the above. We even spend our time in his house or in mine whether to hang out, studying or even on projects. 

All through our lives, we've been each other's rock. One day, he told me on what he would like to be and he wants to be a rapper. He used to be a b-boy but broke some limbs to an incident. So he figured a rapper would be perfect for him, and I agree. 

Soon after, he came over to my house with very special news. 

"So, what's the news?" I asked. 1

"Okay, brace yourself. But I've been scouted during an underground battle!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

I gasped and hugged him tightly. 

"Suga, that's incredible!" I exclaimed, "I'm so excited for you! Which company is it?" 

"Big hit labels." He read the buisness card. 

Suddenly, my smile starts to fade little by little. He noticed about it and glanced at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"If you're accepted, that means I won't see you anymore." I said sadly.

He took my hands into his, giving me a loving glance. 

"Listen, this won't put a barrier between us. I'm always going to be your friend, no matter what. I won't even forget where I came from or who has supported me to follow my dream and don't ever look back." He said. 

I smiled and we gave a reassuring hug to each other. 

PRESENT TIME

I headed towards my seat and spotted my friend, rocking on the stage as usual. Even if he's part of the biggest boy band and there's loads of people, in my heart, he will always be the Min Yoongi I know. 

It's time for a ment as they took a break of performing. 

"WHAT'S UP, ARMY!?!?" RM shouted. 

Loads of people cheered and screamed as loud as they could. 

"I'm so glad that you guys have come so far and wide to see our show!" RM said. 

"Yeah!" V yelled.

"Now before we start, I want to know----" RM said. 

"Wait!" Yoongi said, "I want to say something first!" 

The other members looked at each over and wondered what's going on. I started looking around, thinking the same thing, when a staff told me to run to the stage. I followed him, not even questioning why. 

"Guys, for a long time, I've been in love with this very speical person of mine and I never got the chance to make her mine because of many things. Our carreer, our power, our friendship, even you guys. But now I can't hide thise feelings in my heart any longer. I know I'm going to get us in trouble for this, but you only live once and no one says that it comes easy. If it is, then we wouldn't have anything to worry about.

I don't know about you, but her name is Y/N. We've met when I was practising a song for my class, when she came by. Once our eyes meet, it's like a whole new world. From her head to her toe, I think this is the first time I've in love with someone other than music." Suga  said. 

ARMY awwed everyone as I entered on the stage, feeling all teary eyed. 

"Y/N, I've spend all of my life not realizing how much I need you in my life. My feelings in my heart are telling me that you're the person that shone through the darkness, that brought heat to this wasteless winter wonderland. Will you be my one and only?" He asked. 

"Oh, Min Yoongi...." I said, "Of course I will!" 

The stadium erupted with cheers and hollers from all angers. The members stood back and cooed over the new couple as they kissed like there's no one watching them. 

"I've been dreaming about this moment for months since we met." Suga said. 

"Me too, my sweetie, me too." I cuddled underneath his embrace, "But what are going to do about, you know?" 

"Don't worry, when it comes to love, I'll do whatever it takes to make someone smile." Suga said. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Awww..... if Jimin did that to me, can yo imagine what our wedding will be like?

See you next time!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!