The first kiss of many - Yeosang

A/N: To all of the people who are a bit unsure of the clocks this time, this is officially daylight saving time. 

So that means we're going forward by an hour! If you're still confused, be prepared for that on Mothering Sunday! Anyway, let's get started!!!

---------------------------------

In a bright and sunny day, me and Yeosang were sight seeing in a beautiful grassy field that's filled with loads of wildflowers and dandelions. 

(A/N: Not the best, but it works....)

The bright sunny sky and swift summer breeze just fits everything so brilliantly; like we're in a fairytale

The bright sunny sky and swift summer breeze just fits everything so brilliantly; like we're in a fairytale. I picked one up, made a wish and blown the seeds into the air, sending of my wish. 

"So what did you wish for?" He asked. 

"You know I can't do that, Honeybun. That's the point of the wish." I said. 

"Oh, come on. You can just whisper in my ear and you can do the same." He whined. 

"Yeah, no. Unless you want our wishes to be broken dreams, best to keep it to ourselves." I joked. 

"Jeez, talk about venomonus..." He said. 

I giggled as I pushed him over lightly. Then all of a sudden, some ATINY come across towards us. It's been a month since me and Yeosang have become a couple and many ATINY have supported us so much. 

I never knew what it's like to be dating an idol before. I was just a mere ATINY who attended their concert a year ago and when I got to the fansign, Yeosang has been checking me up on all night. We talked beyond the limit since you can only chat for 3 minutes or so, but neither of us care. 

When our turn is finally up, I unfortunately have to move along. However, he handed me his phone number in my album and he told me to keep it a secret. I instantly squealed the moment I left the fansign with his phone number still in my grasp. 

Idols rarely share their phone numbers to any fan! So if your idol shares a phone number, the you have defintely hit the motherload! 

Of course, idols are busy all of the time and having day offs is just as rare then golden butterflies, but that doesn't mean you can't keep in touch with them. 

And Yeosang is no expeciption. His datas are always impulsive and romantic; just the way I love it.

Anyway, some ATINY asked us if they can take some photos with us. We happily agreed and did some cute photos. Then instictevily, I was supposed to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his head last minute and we end up kissing on the lips. 

To say, he's shocked will be an understatement and so was I. It was the first kiss for both of us, but he didn't hesitate to kiss back. ATINY were squealing off their asses as this mistaken cute moment. 

"Awww, that's so cute!" 

"Recorded into the history books forever!" 

We bid the ATINY goodbye before looking into each other's eyes. 

"Wow.... that was something." I said. 

"I know.... whoever thought that our first kiss would be something like this?" He giggled. 

I placed my hands onto his cheeks. 

"I'm not complaining, are you?" I stared in his eyes, lovingly. 

"No, I'm defintely not." He smiled. 

We shared another kiss on the spot as the summer breeze blowed our hair, creating a serene moment. 

TIME SKIP

I walked down the aisle with everyone stood up from their feet with very happy smiles. I looked at everyone and felt myself blush from underneath the veil. 

I walked and walked in a straight line with my bouquets in the hand, trying to focus on Yeosang who's on the other side, smiling the brightest of smiles. As I reached there, our eyes locked within each other.

We held each other's hands as we beamed. 

"Friends, we have come along way to celebrate this momentous occasion between two souls. The souls are Y/N Y/L/N and Kang Yeosang. Do you guys have your own vows or should we all just continue with the routine?" 

"Our own vows. Yeosang, I still can't believe that we're here at this moment. I wish I can have this moment for life because if this is a dream, I don't want to ever wake up from it. This is all like a paradise and I don't want this to end. I used to be a fan; an ATINY with everyone else, and now.... I'm in my wedding dress with the numer one man that I care about in the whole entire world. And if I get to do this all over again, then I would do it in a heartbeat." I said. 

"Y/N, when you came to my life after my concert, I just have to come and see you, not in a fan-idol way but more of a two people in a way. Or in as you like to call it, a more romantic way. ATINY are precious and they will always be, but there's one ATINY that shined out the most and stolen my heart the moment we met. And that's person is you; so don't ever fucking say that what I'm saying is a lie because if it is, then I wouldn't come here to share this moment with you.

I don't want anyone else and everytime we look at each other, I can see in your heart that you feel the same way as I do and I can tell you don't have any regrets about this, no matter how many mistakes we've both made in the past. And that for me, that's truly what matters." 

"What sweetly and thoughtful vows. I can feel myself tearing already." 

Some people laughed through tears as we did too. 

"Now, do you Kang Yeosang, take Y/N Y/L/N, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do." He said. 

"And Y/N, do you take Kang Yeosang to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do!" I exclaimed. 

"Then by the power of me, I now bestow you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

He lifted up my veil and we sealed the deal with an everlasting kiss. 

----------------------------------------

A/N: Don't you guys love weddings?! 

Oh man, our boys never seem to change, do they? We have voyaged to the seven seas, stole some treasure, battle out some rivialry pirates, only to get the beautiful treasure that's filled with pearls, rubies and emeralds. A pirate's work is never done, me hearties! 

But we have to move on to..... THE BOYZ!!!!

11 MAVERICKS... 1 HEART.... Who will win? Find out about in next week! 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!