Codename: Dynamite

A/N: I had a very great dream last night! First of all, I dreamt that there was some people when I was collecting the post and I was stuck in some tight space, but O managed to break through. They were very impressed and I somehow got 7.2 K followers on Youtube, so that was cool! 

Then I was in a mansion and there was a cat, but it ran away from me. Kind of reminds me of Camila, the cat that pops by from time to time. Then IVE's I AM was playing in the background and they were in it and TXT was in it too! I even pounded my chest into Yeonjun or Huening kai's chest! i LOVE IT! 

Now, let's start this introduction! 

---------------------------------------------------

Since you met our group, it's only fair that I introduce you to our number one enemy, VIXX. Just even saying their name makes me shiver because their name is wrapped with venom. Some of them have codenames, while others don't. Just like how some of them have mulitple jobs too which is even more deadlier to us.

Let me show you to them. 

N's the boss of the group and the medic. Don't let his face and features fool you, he is very scary and almost everything he says and does go without any second thought. He knows everything about everyone just like Jisoo and he's very protective over his members if they are in pain. Son don't you dare mess with him. 

Leo's the spy and his nickname is romanticism. He has a very godly aim, no bullet has ever missed a target. Not even once. He even teaches rookies on how to shoot just like him if he ever has the chance. 

Ken has multiple jobs for this part. He's a specalist/dealer and a seducer. If there's someone that is skilled in many attruibites to the team than one, then that could be a serious advantage to your own tea, and a big disvantage to other teams. He knows over 1,000 guns so if you want to find the best gun, ask him and he'lll hook you up with it. 

And did I mention that he seduces every girl he meets? No wonder why he can't even get a girlfriend. I know that's similiar to Rose, but at least she's got a man out of it, this one plays hearts until he gots what he wants to hear.

Ravi's the sectary and scout. His codename is bomb. He knows loads things about the members way more than they ctaually know themselves. so nothing goes past him without talking to him first. He also owns business for deals for natiion and worldwide and is an extreamly brutal fighter so finding his weak spot is almost next to impossible. 

You're probably thunking, what does a scout have to do with any of this? 

Well, a scout is where he goes undercover and looks for certain people that has some guff and guts. You know, people that can fight whenever things go wrong without freaking out over the sight of blood. 

Hongbin's the weapon dealer. That means he exchanges some of the old guns that they don't need anymore with some new better ones and he even helps Ravi with the deals in case they all go wrong. 

The one good thing about this though is that he's also very lazy. So he likes to take loads of naps every once in a while whenever he's sleepy. Cute... 

Um.... anyway.....

We've got the final member, Hyuk. He's the youngest, but he's a souilder and a bodyguard. He handles his job very seriously because this abdn of 6 is like  a family to him. He didn't have muich of that ever since his parent passed away with an incurable disease. 

When they found him, he was a mess, but they have trained him to self defense and to become a better, badder person. He's very loyal to them too and would rather die than to watch them die. He even teaches rookies to self defense the same way that he did and he feels proud that he can make a change. 

So that's the worst of the worst. The venom of the snake and it's us to stop them! Are you people with me? 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YES, WE ARE! 

Now for VIXX, we've got gonna be alright: 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!