PJ Frenzy - NU'EST Ren

A/N: Merry Christmas, everyone! It's that magical time of year where everyone gets to shine and celebrate some christmas cheer! And the best thing about it is..... it's a grinch free zone!

Now, shall we get started with this story?

--------------------------------------------

I opened the door to reveal NU'EST in their own little PJ's.

"Wow, you guys look amazing. Would you like to come in?" I asked. 

"Yeah, we would." Jr said. 

As I invited them in, I found out that Ren is wearing the same PJs as I was. I gasped, which made him wonder what's wrong before he looked down and saw mine. 

"Wow, we're becoming those type of friends, huh?" Ren asked me. 

"Hahahaha, yep

"Hahahaha, yep." I giggled. 

After getting ourseleves sorted, we all settled down to watch a movie.

Instead of a single individual, Santa Claus is a hereditary title belonging to gift-givers that has been carried on for many generations. The current Santa, Malcolm Claus, is heading his seventieth mission, but his role has largely been reduced to that of a figurehead. The traditional sleigh and reindeer have been replaced by the S-1, a high-tech vessel operated by hundreds of elves that use advanced equipment and military precision to deliver presents. The complex Christmas operations are micromanaged from a North Pole-based Mission Control by Malcolm's eldest son, Steve, who expects to be handed down the role of Santa following his father's retirement. Meanwhile, Malcolm's younger son, Arthur, answers letters sent from children to Santa.

During one of the delivery operations in Poland, a toy is accidentally activated, waking a child and nearly revealing Santa. A tense escape operation ensues, during which an elf aboard the S-1 leans on a button, causing a present to fall from the supply line and go unnoticed. Another elf named Bryony Shelfley later finds the missed present—a wrapped bicycle for a young girl named Gwen living in Trelew, Cornwall, whose letter Arthur had personally responded to. Arthur is heartbroken to hear a child's been missed and urges his father and brother to use the S-1 and deliver the final present but Steve argues that one missed present out of billions is an acceptable error, citing this year's Christmas as the most successful in history. Malcolm's cynical elderly father and predecessor, Grandsanta, whisks Arthur away to deliver it in EVE, the original wooden sleigh that is pulled by the descendants of the flying reindeer. Bryony is revealed to have stowed away and joins the pair, but they get lost on four different continents, lose several of their reindeer and encounter many obstacles, ultimately being mistaken for aliens and causing an international military incident.

Arthur is shocked and hurt to learn that Grandsanta only agreed to go on the trip to boost his own ego, Malcolm is indifferent to the missing present, and Steve refuses to help them because he believes Arthur's efforts could undermine his attempts to become the next Santa.

Finally, stranded on an island in Cuba, Arthur becomes disillusioned with his family and nearly gives up. However, he realizes that so long as the gift is delivered one way or another, the "Santa" Arthur and Gwen look up to exists in the hearts of children. Reinvigorated, Arthur manages to get the sleigh back and the trio sets off for England. Meanwhile, the elves grow increasingly alarmed at rumors of the neglected delivery and the Clauses' indifference, sending them into a panic. In response, Malcolm tricks his wife Margaret into believing Steve gave them permission to use the S-1 to deliver Gwen's gift, only for a furious Steve to confront his father onboard and a dejected Malcolm recognises his inability to properly lead. Steve drives the S-1 and delivers a superior present, only to realise that Malcolm had accidentally set the address to the wrong child, revealing Steve's inability to connect with children.

Arthur's group reach England but lose the remaining reindeer. Furthermore, a Predator drone scrambled by Chief De Silva of UNFITA intercepts and opens fire on the sleigh, believing it to be an alien spacecraft. Grandsanta sacrifices EVE, while Arthur and Bryony parachute to the ground.

All paths descend on Gwen's house before she awakens, only to have everyone but Arthur quarrel about who gets to actually place the gift. Noticing that Arthur was the only one who genuinely cared about Gwen's happiness, the elder Clauses collectively realize that he is the sole worthy successor. As a result, Steve recognises his own shortcomings, forfeits his birthright and acknowledges his brother's worthiness to take up the mantle, with Malcolm admitting he's truly proud of both his sons. Gwen glimpses a snow-bearded Arthur in a wind-buffeted sweater just before he vanishes up into the S-1.

In a postscript, Malcolm goes into a happy retirement with Margaret - where he also becomes Grandsanta's much-desired new companion - and plays Arthur's board game with him for many happy hours. Meanwhile, Steve finds true contentment as the chief operating officer of the North Pole. Bryony is promoted to Vice-President of Wrapping, Pacific Division. The high-tech S-1 is rechristened EVIE in honor of Grandsanta's old sleigh and refitted to be pulled by a team of five thousand reindeer led by the original eight, all of whom have returned home safely. And at the helm, Arthur happily guides the entire enterprise as Santa Claus XXI.

"Can you believe that the whole thing is from Ireland?" I asked. 

"I wondered how their accents sounds super similar." Jr laughed.

"Me too, their accents were so thick and familiar, that I'm surprised that I haven't even understood that until now." Ren replied. 

"I thought that was a great movie and it's so sweet how they risked over everything for Gwen." I said. 

"Yeah, Arthur might be a little bit of a dunce, but he sure does have a big heart." Aron said, "Speaking of big hearts......" 

We all navigately looked at Ren who's eating the last remains of his popcorn. He looked at all of us and he humphed.

"Hey, I'm only like that when it comes to people I know." Ren stated, making us laugh.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: LOL! 

See you next time and merry christmas!!!!! Happy holidays!!!! And a great new year!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!! 

PEACE OUT!!!!!!