Weekly Idol - Super junior Eunhyuk

A/N: I don't know what I've dreamt about last night either, but I can't wait to get started for next week. In the meantime, why don't we get started on the story? 

--------------------------------------------

My heart was pounding as I took your name badge from my manager and placed it onto my outfit, glancing up into the mirror to check how it looked, straightening out any of the creases that it made in my cardigan.

"Suits you," a voice smiled from the doorway of your dressing room, causing my body to tense up as I glanced through the reflection of the mirror to see Hyukjae staring back at me.

(A/N: Wow.... he looks sad yet etheral at the same time.)

He walked in straight away as he met your eyes, coming up alongside you as I turned back around to face him properly

He walked in straight away as he met your eyes, coming up alongside you as I turned back around to face him properly. The smile on his face grew as he looked at the badge that I wore, letting go of a chuckle as the moment he had dreamt about for so long finally came true.

As soon as I mentioned to Hyukjae that my group was making a comeback he was onto the producers of Weekly Idol. There was no way that he could let another promotion pass for me without getting you to appear on his show.

Luckily for him, the producers were just as keen to introduce the dynamic between the two of you on the show. Everyone seemed to love your relationship, which of course, meant that the ratings were about to go through the roof.

"How are you feeling?" Hyukjae asked you as his arm wrapped around my waist lightly.

A sheepish smile appeared on my face, "excited, nervous. I don't really know what to expect."

His head nodded back at me, keeping his eyes on me. "You know that I'll look after you, it'll just be like every other show that you guys have been on."

Having already recorded Knowing Bros with Heechul, and an appearance on Jeongsu's new show too, I was used to working with the group's members. But Hyukjae was different, working with my partner was something that I'd never done before.

"I'm nervous too," Hyukjae suddenly told me as I went silent, "I want to make sure I do a good job to make you guys look good too."

"You've just got to do what you usually do; the girls and I always watch the show every week and laugh at how funny you are, don't change just because I'm here Hyuk."

Hyukjae nodded as he let go of a shaky breath, finding himself surprisingly overwhelmed all of a sudden. It was quickly beginning to sink in for him who he was presenting for, and who he needed to make standout in front of the camera too.

"You and Kwanghee are a great team," I reminded him, resting my hand over his that was against your waist, "even if you make a few jokes at my expense, I won't mind, you've just got to do what you need to do."

Hyukjae smiled weakly back across at me, "I could never let you look bad, Kwanghee's already shown me some of the jokes that he wants to make today."

"And how many did you tell him to cut for being inappropriate?" I joked, knowing Hyukjae all too well.

Just like Hyukjae, Kwanghee also wanted to make the show perfect for me and my group. Through Hyukjae, he had struck up a close friendship too and didn't want to let either of us down by saying the wrong thing.

My relationship both complicated and excited things, whilst I was looking forward to showing a different side to the two of us, I didn't want things to become awkward, or let the focus be on the two of us for too long.

"How's everyone else feeling about being on the show? Are they nervous like you?" Hyukjae asked, spinning around to see my other members getting prepped by various members of staff.

Without them, I knew that Weekly Idol was a show that I wouldn't find yourself on. They had been the driving forces to get meon the show and stop me fretting about appearing with Hyukjae for the first time.

"They're excited to mess around with you," i chuckled in reply to Hyukjae, "they're hoping that you've picked some good games for us to play with you."

"I picked ones that I knew you were good enough," Hyukjae whispered.

"Are you trying to make me look good," i laughed, tapping against his chest with  my free hand, "you'll get me into trouble."

Hyukjae's head shook with a teasing grin, "I've got to use my role as an MC to an advantage somehow, what better use than with you?"

Just as Hyukjae fell silent, several staff members began to call down the corridor for everyone to start with their finishing touches. With that, Hyukjae pressed a kiss to your cheek before leaving your dressing room so that you could get ready.

"What's he up to?" My leader laughed as she noticed Hyukjae running out of the dressing room to finish getting his makeup touched up before the start of filming.

"Just came to say that he hopes it goes well," my shyly told her, deciding to keep quiet about the plan for games that Hyukjae had come up with.

They could all see how wide my smile was, excited for the chance to finally feature on Hyukjae's show. "Are you still a little bit nervous to me on?"

"Honestly, I think I'm good," I replied to your eldest member, wiping over my name badge. "Seeing Hyuk really just eased my mind, and if something goes wrong, between Kwanghee and Hyukjae, they'll manage to make it funny."

"We'll be on our best behaviour in front of Hyukjae too," My leader promised as one of the members of staff led me and the rest of the group out of our dressing room and through onto the set where the show would be filmed.

It was a set that I had seen several times before from our various visits to see Hyukjae whilst he filmed but knowing that I was going to be on the other side of the camera had my heart racing a little bit.

Hyukjae and Kwanghee were already in position as we were all led just to the side of the white set, waiting to be introduced. I talked amongst yourselves as the crew set the final bits up, waiting for our call to pay attention.

"He's looking over here," one of our members told me, catching Hyukjae's eye as soon as they looked around the set, "or I think he's more looking just at you Y/N."

My head snapped around to look across to Hyukjae, shaking my head as he offered me a wide smile, assuring me once again that I had nothing to worry about. A loud chuckle came from him as my eyes rolled, the noise enough for several staff members to look around.

"Sorry!" Hyukjae called out, holding his hand up apologetically to the members of staff.

The smile on my face was wide as I turned back around to face your group. "We can expect a lot of trouble with you two today, can't we? We'll pop because of this."

"Blame Hyukjae, I have a feeling that he'll be trouble," I told them all, pointing across to where he was stood as I pleaded my innocence, "you guys knew what you were signing up for when you agreed to be on the show.

"I think we'll get plenty of attention when this episode airs, because of you guys," My leader chuckled across to you.

"Don't say that, Hyukjae really will take all the credit."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't you love weekly idol? 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!