You're Not Very Smooth - WayV Winwin

A/N: There's so many things that happened in my dream, but I will tell you later. In the meantime, let's get started!

---------------------------------------------------

To you, New Year's was a time to let loose. It was a time for us to momentarily bury all our problems and anxieties for one night before they came hurdling at us full-force the next morning.

And Jaehyun's party was a perfect opportunity to do so.

The night had started off considerably tame, but as the time passed and the bottles of drinks began to dwindle, things started to get out of hand.

The house was thrashed. Rugs ruined, marks on tables, broken chairs, and stains of beer and ... something all over the couches. Not to mention people were scattered absolutely everywhere: on the sofas, tables, lawn, rooms and some had even wound up on the roof.

I was a very affectionate person – both in the physical and mental aspect. I easily opened up to both strangers, friends and family. Tome, there was nothing wrong with openly displaying my love for others, as long as I wasn't obnoxious about it. Almost everybody knew this.

So, nobody bat an eye when I was perched atop Jaehyun's lap, his hands on my waist and my back to his chest. He was warm and big, his arms practically swallowing me whole. Honestly, you were kind of falling asleep until Jaehyun pinched your hip.

"Get off."

I leaned further into him. "Why?"

"Don't get me wrong, this feels nice and you smell great," he pat my thigh, "but I'm about to piss myself really soon and I don't want to add another stain to the countless others on my couch."

"Gross." I rolled off his lap, curling up into the sofa arm. "Whatever, just go."

Jaehyun smiled lazily, the alcohol making him look almost sleazy. He ruffled my hair. "Thanks."

I glared at him as he trotted off, smoothing down my tangled hair. I reluctantly stood from the comfort of the couch, stumbling.

To be frank, I wasn't here to cuddle up with Jaehyun, but in fact with your friend Dong Sicheng, who had yet to make an appearance.

I'd wait for him though. God knows, I'd wait for him.

My first encounter with Sicheng hadn't been the most pleasant. I had actually tripped him while he was on a run and he'd tossed me the darkest look before brushing himself off and jogging away. After that, I had met nearly everyday in the exact same spot, crossing paths on my daily treks.

Overtime, my bond had blossomed into a sort of perhaps-more-than-friends-friendship, especially after us two had found out I had a mutual friend: Xiaojun.

The name brought me back to reality, as through the cluster of bodies I spotted Xiaojun on the steps of Jaehyun's stairs, giggling with Hendery and Yangyang. Unfortunately, Winwin was nowhere in sight. I threaded your way through the hectic house and to Xiaojun, in hopes that he'd hold the answer to my question.

"Hey, Xiaojun!" His silver head perked up at the mention of his name. "Have you seen Sicheng?"

Xiaojun sighed playfully. "You only come to me for Sicheng nowadays. I'm feeling a little hurt, you know?"

"No, Dejun, I'm just—"

"I know, I'm just pulling your leg, silly!" Xiaojun's tilted his head in thought. "I'm pretty sure I saw Sicheng in the kitchen."

I grinned. "Thanks, Dejun. Love you!" you chirped, waving lightly and I weaved my way to the kitchen with haste.

Over the indistinct chatter, I heard Xiaojun faintly hollering, "Got get him, tiger!"

Xiaojun's statement wasn't exactly accurate – Sicheng was loitering a few feet away from the kitchen – but it was helpful nonetheless. The space around him was fairly desolate, the area furnished with a funky lamp and a few mismatched chairs. It was past Christmas, yet a mistletoe dangled on Sicheng's left.

"Hi, Sicheng."

He turned to face me, a smile stretching those pretty lips of his. "Hey. I was hoping I'd see you at this party."

(A/N: A bit slanted, but again......)

His bold comment made a tingling warmth fan across my cheeks

His bold comment made a tingling warmth fan across my cheeks. "What are you doing here all alone?" I giggled. "Did you get ditched or something?"

"Don't laugh at me. And actually, yeah, they did. They're all by the pool table." Maybe it was the alcohol or your bubbling nerves, but my knees buckled. Sicheng caught me as I slipped. "Are you okay?" I nodded, vision hazing. "You're not drunk, are you?"

"It's New Year's; of course I'm drunk." I lifted a brow. "Aren't you drunk?"

"I'm not. I'm stuck with driving tonight, so I'm sadly sober."

"What? That sucks! Who spends New Year's sober?" I said in disbelief.

"It's not that bad, actually. I mean, at least I get to see you clearly." Sicheng smiled almost shyly, making your head spin. Or maybe that was the booze.

"Stop being so damn cute, Sicheng." I pouted.

A warm glow resided in his cheeks and he nibbled on his bottom lip. "You think I'm cute?"

I toremy eyes away from those spectacular lips, finding my gut was squirming in delight. "Of course I— Oh, wait. Sicheng." He created a humming sound, urging me to continue. "Could you uhm, just step a little closer to me ... to your left ... woah! Would you look at that. We're under the mistletoe. What a complete and utter coincidence!"

Sicheng peered skywards. "Oh, I guess we are."

"Man," I took a timid step forward, masking my shyness as I crossed my arms, "I didn't even see that hanging over you. Wow."

Sicheng closed the already small distance between the two of us with a short stride. "You didn't have to get me under the mistletoe to kiss you, you know?" He encircled his arms around my torso – hesitantly at first, before he eased as I smiled at the contact. "I was planning on kissing you tonight anyway – regardless on whether there was mistletoe or not."

I wrapped your arms around his neck. "Then do it." I leaned nearer, my breath shallow. "Kiss me, Sicheng."

----------------------------------------

A/N: Oooooh! Now I have some news to share!

Unfortantely, our time with SM is coming to a close. It's been a blast to see what KWANGYA is like. It's just like the internet; beautiful and dangerous even. And that goes with the idols too! 

But soon, we have to leave to come abck to the real world and to explore JYP's world! So for all JYP stans, this one is for you next week!

Until then, see you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!