Once in a billion - ENHYPEN Sunoo

A/N: So does anybody remember Lazytown? Because that's what happened in my dream for som reason. And the worst part is that the Mayor meanswell is leaving! Everyone is devstated and now we ent on an adventure! 

I'll tell you more about it but we have a story to do it, but there's a story we need to do so let's get to it! 

------------------------------------------------

"And then, she was all like 'Like, where are my pink fleeted socks?' Somi mimicked before she laughed while Sunoo smiled before he sat next to her by the window. 

(A/N: Don't be fooled by his looks, ya'll. This is defintely Sunoo!!!!)

She can see that something's wrong and he knows it too

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She can see that something's wrong and he knows it too. 

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asked. 

"Um...... yeah, don't worry about it. You were saying?" He switched the subject. 

She shrugged it over and told him about what happened. 

"Alright, people. Settle down!" Mr S said. 

Everyone did settle down and wrote down the work that everyone needs to do for the day. 

After the school day has ended, Sunoo was about to head off back home when Somi has stopped him once again. 

"Sunoo, what's going on?  You've been acting like this the whole day today." She said. 

He looked down on the floor wondering if she should tell her or not. But if she knew about everything, then she might not want to be his best friend anymore. He looked over top her eyes once again and decided to just tell her now. 

"Can we talk tomorrow at your place? I swear I'll tell you everything." He said. 

She nodded and they went seperate ways top their houses. 

Tomorrow came and he arrived over at her place just as he promised.

"Hey." She said. 

"Hey, what's up?" He asked. 

"Nothing much, are you ready to tell me your secret?" She asked. 

He nodded and took a couple breaths in and out. 

But before explaining, he'd removed his collar bone to reveal that there's a vampire bite that's on his neck. She gasped as she looked at him in shock. 

Her best friend, the man that's standing in front of her, is actually a vampire. 

"Oh my god....." She said. 

"I know, I know..... I was going to tell you sooner but you might shame me for it and you won't talk to me anymore and I just..... I just don't want to go through that...." He admitted.