Voting battle - APINK Naeun

A/N: So I'm wering my fleecy pajamas but now I'm starting tofeel a little bit uncomfortable since I also gopt the heating on. I'm going to either switch it off or just wear my thin ones. In other news, I have a surprise for all the MIRACLES. 

But we have a story to do so let's get to it! 

-----------------------------------------------

After dance calss was offically done for the day, J-hope packed things up and started changing in the locker room with the rest of the boys. 

"Man, what an intense dance class. I never sweated so much in my whole life." J-hope replied. 

"I'll say, I'm exhaused. I feel like my body is really aching." Jimin replied. 

"You're not the only one." J-hope replied, smiling, "Are we still on for the afternoon?" 

"Yeah. You're going down big time."Jimin cocked back. 

"I'll be the judge of that. Anyway, how's Seulgi doing?" J-hope asked, dabbing his sweat. 

"Still on the rocks, last time I checked. I tried to talk to her but she keeps shutting me out. I thought the point about everything is to talk things out. But yet, I don't know what's going on right now." Jimin admitted. 

"Well, let's hope that you guys will get everything sorted out when prom comes around. Otherwise, that can be the end of you both as we know it." J-hope replied. 

"But how do I do that? I'm starting to think that I'm not the one for her." Jimin took off his shirt. 

"Oh, don't give me that now. That's like saying your feelings for her is not even real. Jimin, you're the coolest person that I ever met. You can't let a few mistakes screw up your personality. Besides, it's better to speak with your hearts than with your heads. Your heads are telling all the red signs while your hearts are telling you something else and neither of you are listening to them." J=hope told him earnestly. 

"You're right....." Jimin replied. 

As J-hope is listening to some music, he felt someone tap on his shoulder and it turned out to be Naeun, the most popular girl in the school. 

(A/N: Memories...... am I right?)

"Oh, hey there

"Oh, hey there." He said. 

"Hi, I really need your favor of something because we're in such deep trouble." She replied. 

"Why? What's going on?" He asked. 

"Someone else is running for prom queen and king." She said. 

"Who?" He asked. 

"Chrysitina and David." She said. 

Chrystina and David are Naeun and David are Naeun and Taemin's enemies. They're both also very popular but unlike Naeun an d Taemin, they're totally stuck up and snotty. He gasped as he knows what these two are like.