The book of love - ONF Wyatt

A/N: I have some bad newsfor everyone. My time of month as finally come and is ready to give me grief. But other than that, I have not only got some surprises but some news too share. 

But we have a story to do so let's get to it! 

----------------------------------------------

I stomped off angrily out of my class as I don't even want to be near anyone at the moment. I headed over to the library, knowing that it's the only safe place that I can go to before I go home, regardless of what others will think. 

I opened the door with tears in my eyes before I checked on some of the books on the aisle. 

"Hey, Y/N? Is everything okay?" 

I looked over to the side to see my library crush coming over to me and he's all concerned. 

(A/N: Goddamn...... what a look......(

I can tell by the look of his face

I can tell by the look of his face. Usually, I would swoon over his amazing features, but I'm too overwhelmed by everything to not even notice. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just.... do you have another series of this book? I've already finished this." I wiped my tears away. 

"Um.... okay. Let's see if we can find one for you." He said. 

As he searched, I kept wiping away my flow of never ending tears. 

"You seem to be upset about something. Don't you want to talk about it?" He asked. 

"No, I just want the book and then go home." I shook him off. 

Instantly, he shook it off and offered the new series of the book. I got my library card out before he scanned and exchanged the books for me. 

"Thanks. If anyone asks, just tell them I'm not feeling well, okay?" I asked. 

He nodded as he watched me leave. I wish I can tell him all about what happened, but I don't want to burden him with my troubles. Besides, I'm sure he has much better things to do than listen to my ranting over what happened today. 

The next week came along and me and my class have sat at the library for the lesson today. We neeeded a quiet place so that we can copy some worksheets that the teacher has asssigned us to do. 

I tried to do the work, but I looked over to Wyatt, who is just busy stacking some books on the shelfs.

Wow..... even when he's doing his job, he's dreamy. 

I looked over to the teacher who is on the photocopying room. It looked like she won't be coming out anytime soon, so I decided to check him out. It wasn't long until he spot me. I blushed and then just got back to my work before sparing a glance. 

He chuckled to himself before he came closer to our table. With each step, my heart was beating out of my chest louder and louder. 

"Hey, Y/N. Whatcha doing?" He asked. 

"O--oh..... um.... I was just doing some work the teacher has told us to do." I stuttered a bit. 

"What is it about?" He asked. 

"Just about the history of Oliver Twist." I replied. 

"Oh, Oliver Twist. I always loved that movie growing up, what's your favourite part of it?" He asked. 

"Um.... I think the most iconic one is where he asked for more, like..... 'Please sir.... I want some more.'" I mimicked him. 

'MORE?!?!?' He asked. 

The two od us laughed. 

I can make him laugh the whole day and I can never get tired of his laugh. It really matches his voices, all husky and sweet at the same time.

"Hey, why don;t you take a break while I help you copy all of this stuff? You must be super tired trying to copy everything?" He asked. 

"But who's going to do your job?" I asked. 

"I'll just tell them I'm taking a break of helping you." He replied. 

"You're really are the sweetest thing ever." I tucked a piece of my hair in. 

I left the library as he sat in my seat, looking over the blurbs of Oliver Twist. 

A month and a half later, I rushed over to the library in the midst of lunch and I opened the door. 

"Woah, there. Is everything okay?" He asked. 

"No, I didn;t know what I was thinking. My book has gone overdue and I was supposed to return it last week." I explained. 

"Awwww..... never mind. It can happen to anyone, if anyone asked, I'll just mention that you don't have the book at the moment. I'm sure you will understand. In the meantime, you're here to collect the new book, right?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I really love the series. The main protganists are so daring and bold, and they know exactly on what they want and how to get it too. I don't think I can ever explain myself how amazing their storyline is." I ranted excitedly.

He laughed as he headed over to the check out and scanned out the book and before he can give me the book, he got a sticky note and wrote something secretive that I can't seem to make out what it is. 

"Don't read until you get back home, okay?" He asked, handing me out the book. 

I nodded as I wondered on what it could possibly be.

After I reached home, I began to read the book when I just saw the sticky note. I pulled it off and I gasped as I saw what it says.

I've been crushing on you for a very long time.

Was going to confess, but I didn't have the time to do it. 

Anyway, call me on this number if you feel the same. 

Wyatt~ 

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I couldn't even believe over what I'm seeing. I quickly dialed his number on my phone and waited for him to pick up the phone. 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Do you guys ever go to the library? I have a couple of times! 

Now for some great news! 

We have one more week of doing homework, school projects, attendance and teachers. And then....WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!!!!!!!

And what better way to do that than to celebrate Halloween?!?! 

In the meantime, here's some surprises. We've got Goosebumps: 

And Your song: 

Make sure to enjoy them! 

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!