Congratulations - ONEUS Leedo

A/N: So last night, I've dreamt of TXT! I even dreamt about me flying so I can reach to them on the billboard. And then..... something else happened, but I can't remember. 

Anyway, I have a surprise for all To. Moons, but we have a story to do, so let's get to it! 

----------------------------------------------------------

I yawned and stretched as a brand new day has started. But it wasn't just any day, it was my birthday! And I can see Leedo is ready to go once he looked at me. 

(A/N: What a cutie pie!!!)

"Good morning, my sweetie. And a very happy birthday." He said. 

"Good morning indeed." I smiled, "And thank you!" 

We shared a kiss before getting out of the bed.

"Are you looking forward to this day?"He asked.

"I've always been." I smiled. 

"Great, now I was thinking we can go down to the beach for your birthday. How does that sound?" He asked. 

"The beach? I love to go to the beach!" I replied. 

"Perfect, let's go while the sun is still shining." He replied. 

As we arrived at the beach, we took into the sweet summer air that's blowing our hair. The weather was warm, the sun is shining and everything just seems super perfect. It's the weather has blessed me for my birthday. 

I took off my clothes and we headed over to the beach, ready to enjoy that ocean. 

"Hey, babe. Can you come and help do my back?" Hwasa asked. 

Loco smirked and grabbed the lotion on the floor. He rubbed the creamy mixture onto her bare back as she feels the sun beating down. 

"This is a very nice feeling. Have you let anyone else do this before?" He asked. 

"No, you're my first." She replied. 

"I'm your first?" He asked. 

"Yep." She answered. 

"Wow...... maybe I should massage your back---- What's that tattoo?" He asked. 

"What? Do you mean the maria tattoo?" She asked, "Funny story, but my real name is Maria." 

"Wow, really? That's a sexy name for someone like you." He replied. 

She smirked as she blushed. 

Yunho and nayoung are bobbing up and down on the waves, having loads of fun together. 

"Hey, do you remember Imitation?" He asked.