Body rock - iKON Bobby

A/N: I#ve just had the most awesome dream ever! I met ITZY IN REAL LIFE!!!!! I think it has to do with seeing LA-ITZY yesterday. Either that or listening to their songs too, I don't know. But I'm not complaining what's so ever.

In the meantime, I have a surprise for you, but let's wait until later, shall we? 

-------------------------------------------------

I looked over at Jisoo's phone as I saw a picture of a very shirtless Bobby. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I asked. 

"Um....." Jisoo tucked her hair back, "It's nothing...." 

"Don't give me that, you're totally turned on by this, aren't you?" I asked. 

"Okay, I am...." Jisoo replied. 

"You should send a couple of nudes to him." I suggested. 

"I don't want to be blackmailed." She said. 

"Knowing you and him, that's the last thing on his mind right now." I cocked an eyebrow on him.

She cocked ome back before smiling on the photo. Then a little text has come from the devil himself. 

Hey, sweetie. Been thinking about you. Usual place?

I'll be right there.... :) 

Once she sent that text to him, I kept my giggling to myself as she giggled too. 

At the boys locker room, Jisoo headed over as she looked all for him. Then she can see him, closing his locker door before spotting her coming towards him. 

(A/N: A bit off, but we can work with that for sure!) 

"Hey, there." She smiled. 

"Hey." He replied, "Have you got my picture?" 

"HD resoulution." She winked, "And no one has spotted me, it's just you, me and the floorboards." 

"That's all I need to hear." He said, coming closer to her. 

After their intense makeout session, she dried herself up a bit before looking over at him. Usually, she would love it when they have makeout sessions like this, but this time, she felt like... something's off. 

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing...." She replied. 

"I can see it in your eyes, You're not making much noise as before and you seem a little bit out of it. Tell me what's troubling you, little one." He said in a caring tone.

"Well....." She started off, "I just want to say that nothing's wrong with us, Trust me, I love having this moments like this, but sometimes....... I wish we can be more than that."