It's a marathon miracle - GOT7 Bambam

A/N: I forgot to mention that my time of month has ended and this is the first time i do a long story in Narobi! Now on that note, let's check this story right now!

-----------------------------

"I can defintely do this! ....Right?" Yujin said.

"I've trained with you for this long. I'm sure it'll be no problem!" He beamed.

(A/N: I'm fucking obsessed with this look!!!!)

At this moment, Bambam and Yujin were standing shoulder-to-shoulder at the start of the seaside path

After months of prepartion, she was finally taking on the 10km challenge. Victory was certain!

"If I finish it, would I get a reward?" She asked, looking at the start.

"Yujin, do you remember the first time I asked you to come here?" He balked for a second. 

Her mind was dragged back to not long ago. 

FLASHBACK

"Huh... huuh.... How long have we been running? My legs are shaking." She panted, sweat pouring down her back. 

"You got to stay in it to win it!" He looked back. 

That morning, Bambam said he had discovered a huge Seoul miracle and she just had to come to the seaside for an early morning run with him. 

"I can't go on.... if I keep running, I'll throw up my breakfast." She ended up quitting.

"This was just 3-k. Yujin, your stamina has gone down again lately, hasn't it?" He came to a halt.

"It's only been... a little over a month since I worked out.... not that bad..." She said.

"Not that bad? It's terrible! If I'd have known, I wouldn't have dragged you out here..." He trotted back.

"Why... why the sudden passion of excersise lately? Don't you like sleeping in on the weekends?" She asked.

"Because 'Kunpimook Bhuwakul'  discovered a new continent! I had to share it with you ASAP!" He replied. 

"Huh? What new continent?" She asked. 

"Nope.... it's classified for now!" He rolled his eyes, "When you can run this 10-k, then I'll tell you!" He told her.

And from then on, whenever Bambam has time, he would take her out training. That 10-k became her life's biggest goal.

END OF FLASHBACK

Standing on the staring line, she stomped on each letter on the word 'START'. 

"It's finally time to witness a miracle! I believe in you!" He took off.