Wanna play? - NU'EST Baekho

A/N:  Well, I've just celebrated my 21st biorthday with my parents and I had a very big TWICE collection! And so....21 years later, can't wait to see what's more to come in life! 

Speaking of which, here's this story for you!!!! 

--------------------------------------------

"Everyone, look! It's Baekho!" 

(A/N:  Doesn't or doesn't he look like a fucking snack?)

The girls quickly swarm around Baekho as he walked through the corridors

The girls quickly swarm around Baekho as he walked through the corridors. The thing about Baekho is that he is known to be a player, but in all honestly, he doesn't look like  player to me.  He's funny, sweet and good looking. 

I'll be lying to myself that I'm not a big fan of him too. But he's totally out of my leauge. There's no way that a man like him would ever go out for a girl like me. I mean, he's popular for a reason and I'm jsut plain average. 

"I love you, Baekho!" 

"Be my chemistry partner!" 

"Take my gift!" 

"Ew, he's mine not yours!" 

"Share some lunch with me!" 

Many fangirls keep coming in all different angles that it's making me lose my balance. I tried to keep it together, but I somehow managed to trip on my own two feet. 

"Oh no, are you alright?" 

I looked up and saw that it was Baekho. 

He must have saw me trip! Oh man, why do I have to be such a klutz of all days?!?!

He lened out a hand for me to take and I gladly took it before meeting with his eyes. They're a perfect chocolate  brown color that I can get lost in. 

"Um.... yeah, I'm okay...." I blushed.

"So what are you having for your next class?" He asked. 

"Oh, I have...... music, next." I checked on my schedule. 

"Really? Is that with Miss S by any chance? Because that's where I'm headed too after the bell rings." He said. 

I nodded my head, not even believing on what he's saying right now. 

I can't believe that I'm going to have music class with THE BAEKHO! 

"Great, I'll meet you there by entrance." He winked. 

As he walked off, the trail of fangirls followed him like little packs of wolves. I tried to blink as I couldn't believe what just happened. Nor do I want to wake up from if the whole thing is just a dream.

At music class, our assignment is to pick a song and then in 3 weeks time, we get to perfrom in front of the whole class so that they can evaluate and tell us what they think.