A special gift - KARD BM

A/N: How is everyone doing so far? I've been doing fine, but somehow whenever I type, I get a bit of a hand spasm and I don't know why. In the meantime, I've got a suprise for all KARD fans! 

But first, let's get on with the story! 

------------------------------------------------

It'd be a week beofre 2022 can come to a close and BM is just scavenging through the gift shop to find the perfect gift for Y/N. 

(A/N: The angle's so off.....)

And it doesn't have to be extravagant, it needs to be something that means a lot to her and that she'll treasure it forever

Then he went to ther jewelerry section and saw a beautiful rose gold necklace. 

"Do you like it?" 

He looked over to who said that and it was one of the store clerks that work here. 

"Oh yeah, I do." He said. 

"This is a brand new set of jewelry that's been shipped yesterday. We've been expecting for it ever since it's been released last month and every shop has them. This plantnum rose gold necklace is super chic and not only is it expensive, but it's super light and very fashionable. I heard that even famous celebrites wear this." 

"Wow, I'll take it." He said, clearly impressed. 

A week later, it's New year's eve and for that, everyone's partying themselves all night in the club, just full out enjoying themselves. 

Mark is just chilling by the bar, just looking at the chaos of the club when he sees Mina. He smiled and decided to come and talk to her. They've been best friends as they can remember and he gave a big backhug to let her know he's here.

"What's up, Mark?" She smiled. 

"Oh, I don't know. I just a saw a very pretty girl who I happen to know for all my life." Mark joked. 

She hummed as she ordered their drinks. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mark noticed her sudden change.

"Um..... I've been meaning to tell you something." She said. 

"It's not anything bad, especially now?" He asked. 

"No, it's good. It's good! *chuckles* Um.... I.... like you, Mark. I've always been. I know that you don't feel the same but I just want to say it right here and right now, instead of hiding of how I feel. I want to be with you, I want us to have a future. Not in a friend way, but in a lover type of way." She replied.

His expression turned into the most purest and softest reaction ever as he held her by the wasit. 

"I like you too." He smiled.