I widen my eyes at the empty sight in front of me as the only question that crosses my mind is the absence of Izayoi. She just gave birth and still recovering, where did she go? And-

I frantically glance at her door and find no guards.

Where is everyone?  

Why does this place look deserted?

I clench my chest, hoping what I fear isn't true and will just find them having a feast somewhere. Like a maniac, I barge into all the rooms my brain can think of, but nothing. No one is there. This place is completely empty. I fall to my knees as I hold my head in fear. 

This place is no different than that dark abyss.

Suddenly everything around me starts to fade away as if my brain was trying to cope with my current situation by creating a place for me to accept, but what do I do with a place that has no one in it?

I look at my palm and picture a firefly with gold light like Sesshomaru's eyes. I sadly smile at the memory of his eyes which I won't be able to see again. However, a golden firefly abruptly flies out of my hand. In confusion, I follow it with my eyes, watching its every move and comes back to me to stand on my finger.

The image I created in my head came to reality, how is that possible?

I look at the vast void and smile, realizing that I can simply create my own world; a world where Sesshomaru will love me, a place where I don't need to be calculitive. Some might think I'm insane for having such a thought, but what can an immortal being do other than find a way to pass the time?

Like magic, I slowly jump in the air, creating tiles under my feet. I increase my pace every few tiles to train my mind to create or erase faster. I smile, finding myself getting good at this. This is so much fun. 

After mastering creating simple tiles, I try creating a white flower; it takes a while to make it scented, but wow, it's perfect. I create a small garden with white and purple flowers and more golden fireflies. 

I run in the garden and throw myself in the huge flower bed. A lot of petals fly over me while the golden fireflies dance among them. White, purple, and gold are the colors that represent Sesshomaru. I smile as I create an image of Sesshomaru. 

It will definitely be hard to create a clone of Sesshomaru in this world of mine, but I will do my best to make my wish come true. 

I sit up straight and try so hard to put my full focus into making a perfect image of Sesshomaru. However, the process takes more time than I had imagined. I sigh at my failures and decide to be happy with my current progress.

I lay back in the flower bed to relax while I watch the dark void still covering the garden. I bite my lips in frustration. How did I expect to create Sesshomaru without creating our world first? 

I jump out of the flower bed and run around the darkness, filling it with so many beautiful places. I mix a little bit of my time with the feudal era to create a perfect place for the two of us. I know I will eventually need to create the whole Inu clan, but let's just start with one precious person at a time.

I lose track of time as I invest it all in creating a landscape where the darkness doesn't exist. I wipe off my sweat then play a little with my outfit. I giggle as I create goofy ones, but just settle with a royal kimono, I'm sure my brain has it stored from somewhere.

I elegantly walk through the red roses decorating the terrace of my palace and take a seat on my throne. Everything is ready to welcome you Sesshomaru. So please be created and stay by my side in this endless world.

As I narrow my eyes to pour my full focus into creating him, a huge sphere of light nearly blinds me as I see an image of Sesshomaru, emerging from it. 

I finally succeeded.

I nearly dance in victory, only to halt upon hearing his calming voice calling my name, "Zuri."

I smile between tears and hum, "Yes, it is me." I reach out my hand and proceed, "You are finally here with me."

With a shocked expression, he looks around, unfamiliar with the scene. I know this might be overwhelming for you, but you will get used to it over time. This shocked expression is something new for me to see. I'm glad this image of him isn't expressionless.

"What have you been doing here on your own, Zuri?" He asks as I descend the throne stairs to get closer to him.

He is part of my mind so it's natural to ask questions like that. I just need to reassure him that everything is going to be fine. "As you can see, I have created this world for us to share. No one here can harm either one of us. I promise I will create more people, however many you like," I pause as I approach him and raise my hand to touch his face, "Let me just-" I cut myself short the moment I see him take a step away from my touch. 

Huh!  

That shouldn't be happening!

I created him to love me at first sight so why is he refusing my touch?

Why-

"You need to wake up, Zuri."

▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬

This chapter is so heartbreaking. 😭😭

Let me know if you liked this chapter 😊 Coz  for some reason I feel proud 

See you later 🍬

-👑 Noorie.