Everywhere my eyes land on, I see blood.

His face and his white kimono are drenched in red. The hole in his chest gushing out too much blood, as well.

I hear swords clashing somewhere, but my eyes never leave Sesshomaru's sight. What if he falls? I have never seen him fall. Will he fall on his face, his back or his knees? But what if he completely collapses? Will he be able to recover? Above all, why is he silent?

"Sesshomaru," I whisper while subconsciously and slowly move my arm to reach his back. I know he told me not to move, but I don't feel any physical pain other than my heart breaking. I stand right behind him to support his body while continuing to gently whisper, "You can lean on me."

I hear him take a heavy breath and mutter, "I told you not to move."

"Need I remind you, I'm immortal. Those threads can't harm me," I remind him with tears rolling down my face.

He hums and firmly says while masking his pain, "Stand back."

I hesitate for a second but decide to trust him. I take a step back and see him get engulfed in an enormous sphere of light, halting Kirinmaru and Toga's fight. Sesshomaru leaps at a very high distance out of the sphere of light, saying with a frown, "How dare you compare me to that vermin of a demon you call your daughter?"

What is he holding in his hand?

"This is the perfect place and foe to test my sword on," Sesshomaru continues in excitement and dashes towards Kirinmaru.

Kirinmaru immediately puts Bakuseiken in front of him and releases Blasting Barrage in Sesshomaru's direction, who doesn't even dodge and points his new sword at it instead. The instant the tip of Sesshomaru's sword touches the Blasting Barrage, the technique shatters into pieces like glass.

"Impossible," Kirinmaru comments, leaving everyone to wonder as well.

I glance up at the sky and get a glimpse of Totosai, finally comprehending the situation, but a sword that can break down powerful techniques is so overpowered.

Sesshomaru dashes behind Kirinmaru and utters, "If you want to stay and watch your ego get destroyed like your weak technique, I will be honoured to be the one to do it."

Kirinmaru stays silent unable to process the situation

Kirinmaru stays silent unable to process the situation. On the other hand, Sesshomaru looks at his new sword and then up in Zero's direction. I see him frown and leap to her side. Why is she standing still and not running away? That's when I see the fear in her eyes and the coldness in Sesshomaru's. He grabs her by the throat, squeezing the life out of her.

He is way too aggressive. He needs to stop. If he initiates another fight, it will be very bad because his wounds are severe.

"My father won't allow me to kill Kirinmaru. I see no reason for him to stop me from killing you, though," Sesshomaru ruthlessly says and swings his other arm, holding the sword to slash Zero. However, Toga and Kirinmaru dash to him. Toga holds Sesshomaru's arm to stop him while Kirinmaru pulls Zero out of his grasp.

Zero's neck bleed from the harsh pull out of Sesshomaru's grip and holds onto Kirinmaru for support. Toga and Kirinmaru exchange eye contact, and Kirinmaru disappears along with Zero. Toga sighs in relief after seeing Kirinmaru and Zero leave. He then frowns and lets go of Sesshomaru's arm, saying, "What were you thinking-"

"Why did you interfere?" Sesshomaru interrupts Toga and looks at him with eyes filled with anger.

"Because you were about to break the peace treaty we have with them-"

"They know about the Goddess. You should have eliminated them," Sesshomaru cuts Toga's words short again.

Sesshomaru!

"Kirinmaru's ego won't allow him to look for external forces. I'm sure he will keep it to himself," Toga reasons with Sesshomaru, and I totally agree with him. Even though Kirinamru is portrayed as the bad guy, he is not the type to look for an easy way to kill his target.

Sesshomaru tightens his grip on his sword and turns to leave, but Toga quickly holds his shoulder to stop him and says, "You need to heal yourself first. I taught you to allow your demon to take over your body but without fully turning-"

"Enough," Sesshomaru yells in anger at Toga.

"I can't stand how you think so little of me."

▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬

Sesshomaru is fine no need to worry. Just a hole in his chest, cuts all over his body and probably a killing spree attitude. 

but look at the bright side, he has a new sword 😅 

Here is a clear picture of it. Ah, and yes, I drew it as well as the image above. 😊

Now, onto the bad news

Now, onto the bad news. Sadly, I won't be able to update next Saturday. I'm not going to be at home and wasn't able to make another draft. I hope you understand and wait for Tuesday's update. 🥹

See you next Tuesday 😘

-👑 Noorie.