Year 6 Chapter 4

"Y/n!" Matthew called, as you were about to enter a compartment with Luna and Nick.

"Matthew, hey! What're you doing in the Slytherins section?" Y/n asked, as she walked up to him.

"These guys invited me to hang out with them." He smiled, stepping a side to reveal Pansy and Theo.

"Y/n!" They smiled, running up to you and tackling you in a hug.

"You're alright! We read about what happened in the paper! But the order wouldn't let us leave HQ." Pansy started, pulling away.

"We were really worried about you." Theo added, hugging you too.

"I'm fine, don't worry about that." Y/n assured, taking a seat beside Matthew and opposite the two. From two rows down, Draco Malfoy was sitting beside Blaise and opposite Amelia, glaring daggers as Matthew wrapped his arms around his girl.

"Who. Is. He?" Draco asked, glaring daggers at Matthew, as Y/n leaned on his shoulder.

"Matthew Hargreeves, pure blood from America, madly in love with Y/n. And now that you're out of the way, he's making his move." Blaise spoke, making Draco growl.

"What was your fucking plan? Break up with her, do the task, and expect her to come running back when you ask? She's Y/n Spade, guys are lining up for her, Matthew seems to be at the front, Harry's a close second." Amelia lectured. She'd gotten over Draco, but her hatred for her sister only grew.

"You fucked up, Malfoy. She's not going to wait around. You love her, don't let her go." Blaise spoke.

"I gotta fix this." He muttered, getting up and walking over to Y/n.

"Y/n. Can I talk to you?" Draco asked, making Y/n glare slightly.

"Why should I?"

"You really want me to say it in front of everyone? I will." He countered, making her scoff and get up. The two walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

"I didn't mean what I said. My mother made me, in front of her. I was going to set it straight as soon as I saw you." He rambled, confusing Y/n.

"Then why didn't you write? I was bloody sick—"

"I was always at meeting and trials for my father. With him gone, I'm the 'man of the house' which means I had to step up. I asked my mum if I could go out and see you, but she forbade it. She didn't let me leave at all." He pleaded, it was clear that he was regretting it.

"Please. Do you forgive me, Darling. I love you, Y/n Spade." He spoke, holding both her hands.

"I forgive you, Draco. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions." She muttered. The two leaned in, locking in a heated kiss.

Let's just say they were in that Bathroom more than they expected to be. But it was strange... he never took his shirt off...

•—•

The train had finally arrived at Hogwarts, and by then you had reunited with Hermione and Ron, who informed you that Harry wasn't back yet, and the three mutually agreed to go to Hogwarts, and meet him there. Surprisingly, Dumbledore's speech was shorter than ever, followed by an reassurance from the sorting hat, and then the sorting. Matthew had been sorted into Slytherin, which he was fine with since he had already been aquatinted with Pansy and Theo. However, Harry still hadn't arrived, which caused Hermione to worry. Ron was eating a bowl of jelly while Y/n picked at her food.

"Don't worry, he'll be here in a minute." Ron spoke.

"2 galleons he got up to some trouble," Y/n added.

"You're on!" Seasmus laughed.

"Will you stop eating!" Hermione yelled, smacking Ron with her book.

"We has this conversation in fifth year, guys." Y/n grumbled.

"Your best friend is missing!" Hermione now shouted at Y/n.

"Oi! Turn around, you lunatic." Ron grumbled, to see Harry walking into the hall with Luna.

"He's covered in blood again." Ginny gasped.

"Tell me something new." Y/n mumbled

"Why's it he's always covered in blood?" Ginny continued.

"Looks like it's his own this time." Ron mumbled.

"Unless he killed Draco on his way here." Y/n joked.

"Draco? I thought he you were back to calling him Malfoy?" Ron whispered.

"A lot can happen in an hour. Besides, he had a good explanation." Y/n mumbled as Harry sat down beside her.

"Where have you been?" Hermione gasped.

"What happened with your face?" Y/n asked.

"Long story. Later." He dismissed her, then leaning into Y/n ear and whispering.

"Malfoy."

"Well, I knew he hated you, not crazy enough to physically abuse you. So I'll talk to him." She replied.

"Talk? Since when're you on talking terms?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, a lot can happen after one conversation and a trip to the bathroom together."

"You're Crazy. You just went running back to him?"

"No. The break up was a show, for his mother. She doesn't approve, but we're still together."

"Despite me thinking he's a Death Eater, I support you."

"Oh no, I think he's one too. However, Death Eater or not, he loves me, has sacrificed himself for me, being a Death Eater doesn't change that. Maybe, we can change his mind." Y/n whispered.

"We're in this together... right? And you know this might cause you Draco."

Y/n sighed, realizing that she was choosing. Her best friend and possibly risking her true love. Or keeping her true love and possibly risking her best friend.

"We always are, Hazza. But I'm only doing this, for Draco, being a Death Eater isn't his choice, for sure. I only want to get him out of this." Y/n breathed.

"Shut up, you two!" Hermione whisper shouted, as Dumbledore was about to start his speech of sorts. Probably will bore everyone to sleep. Like it always does.

"How on Earth am I going to deal with one more year of his speeches?"

"Anyway. What have I missed?" Harry asked.

"Sorting hat urged us all the be brave and strong during these troubled times." Ron informed.

"Easy for it to say. It's a bloody hat. Who the bloody fuck would go after it?" Y/n  grumbled.

"Woah. You're really tense." Harry muttered, holding your hand under the table. The group wasn't really listening to what Dumbledore was saying... I until a name was brought up... Tom Riddle.

•Two souls•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara