Year 7 Chapter 8

"Oh my god my head hurts." Y/n groaned, turning her head to see she lay a few feet away from Harry, who just shrugged off his leather jacket, and for the locket. She took off her tan blazer too, leaving her in a white V neck blouse and a short tan matching skirt. She got up too, and wobbled her way to Hermione, who was kneeled beside Ron.

"Harry! Y/n! Quickly in my bag, there's a bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany.' Hurry!" She panicked, her voice shaking.

Harry dived to the floor, rummaging through the bag, pulling out several things, while Ron winced and pain.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay." Hermione assured, taking off his shirt.

"For goodness, Harry! Just use the summoning spell." Y/n spoke, as her eyes widened when she saw Ron's injury.

"Quickly!" Hermione shouted.

"Accio dittany!" He shouted, then throwing his wand aside once he got the bottle.

"Shhhh. It's alright." Hermione continued to look after Ron.

"Unstopper it!" Hermione commanded, as Harry looked at Ron's arm in horror.

"Hermione, his arm." He mumbled.

"God's sake, Harry! Why else would she ask for that bottle!" Y/n hissed.

"Harry! Just unstopper it!" She panicked.

Harry opened the bottle, and Hermione snatched it from him, as Ron continued to whimper and hiss in pain.

"Okay, it's gonna sting a little bit." She said, her voice breaking.

"What happened? I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld Place." Harry spoke, confused why they were in the Forrest.

"We did. I saw glimpses of it." Y/n spoke, as Hermione shushed Ron,and attended to his wounds.

"We were there. We were there. But Yaxley had hold of me, and I— I know once he's seen where we were, we couldn't stay, so I brought us here, but Ron got splinched." She explained, as Ron's wounds started to heal, slightly.

"It's alright." Hermione sighed, as Ron calmed down, slightly.

"Is it just me? Or is it getting stuffy?" Y/n asked, as her chest started to tighten.

"The medication! You haven't had it for 3 days! I didn't check if you did or not. Harry, hurry!" She shouted.

"Not this again." Harry grumbled, picking up her bag.

"Accio medicine." He mumbled, and a strip of pills and some water landed in his hand.

"Y/n, take it!" Hermione instructed, and the girl did as she was told.

"Nice suspenders, Hazza." Y/n chucked, as Hermione pulled her along.

"What are we doing?" She asked the muggle-born girl.

"Just repeat after me." Hermione spoke, and she nodded.

"Protege totalum."

"Protege Totalum."

"Salvio hexia."

"Salvio hexia."