Year 3 Chapter 17

The Golden Team and Draco left the train, meaning their summer had finally started. The platform was filled with parents ready to see their children after a long year, while other parents looked slightly fed up to be there.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, I hope we can all meet up." Hermione sighed.

"Of course we'll meet up! Harry's Birthday is coming. I for one, am not letting him spend it with THOSE people." Y/n said.

"Y/n, you know they won't let me—"

"No. Not if I have a say." Y/n spoke. She grabbed onto Harry's forearm, dragging him to where the Dursley's were standing, looking grumpy as ever.

"Harry will spend the summer with me, and my family." She spoke clearly to the short fat man.
Who must have been Mr. Dursley.

"He will do no such thing! You freak!" Mr. Dursley shouted.

"Notice how my voice didn't go up at the end? It wasn't a question, it was a statement. A house elf will arrive tomorrow at 4, sharp, to collect his things. He will see you next summer."

"You have some audacity! You ill mannered—"

"Before you finish that sentence, I'd like you to know that they might not be able to use magic out of Hogwarts, but I can use something more than ordinary wizard magic." She finished, smiling and holding up her hand, surrounded by blood red mist.

The Dursley's tensed up in an instant, and started shuffling and stumbling around, grabbing their bags and leaving the station.

"Looks like you'll be staying with us Hazza!" Y/n smiled widely. Harry's face lit up and he rushed over to his best friend, tackling her in a hug, picking her off the floor and spinning her around.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He laughed, setting her down on the floor. The two rushed back to their other three friends, ready to part with them.

"We'll meet up, but goodbye for now." Draco smiled slightly. Parting Harry and Ron on the back, and giving Hermione a nod.

"I'll see you Y/n, I'll miss you." He smiled, pulling her into a hug, before quickly pulling away.

"Can't let my parents see, but I'll write. See you guys!" He waved, taking off. His dad pat him on the back and his mother pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Mummy's boy.

"Well, I best be off too." Hermione let out a tightly knit smile, before leaving to her family too.

And finally, Ron, Harry and Y/n group hugged, before parting ways too. Y/n and Harry left the platform, walking up to her parents.

"We have a visiter this summer!" She smiled, moving out of the way, to show Harry.

"Good thing you brought him, cause I was ready to." Mr. Spade laughed, giving Harry a handshake, while Mrs. Spade pulled him into a hug.

"Are we all set to go now?" Nick asked. And the older Spades nodded.

"No! He can't stay! Besides, we only have three seats in the car!" Amelia cried.

"Then we'll kick you out, so shut up and let's go." Y/n snapped. And just like that, the Spades left the train station, going back home.

•—•