Year 6 Chapter 14

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?!" Draco snarled as he and Snape were on the other side of the wall. Shuffling was then heard.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable vow!" Snape's voice was heard.

"I don't need protection." Now it was Draco's voice.

"I was chosen for this. Out of all others. Me. And I won't fail him." Draco again.

"What's all this about." Now Amelia's voice was heard.

"Malfoy got caught by Filch." Snape growled.

"You incompetent prick! Too focused on your damn girlfriend. Admit it. You only walked this way to see who she brought as her date." Amelia snarked.

"Face it, Malfoy. She's ending up with Harry. They're destined for it. Cut the crap, and focus on OUR job." Amelia continued.

"Don't bloody bring her into this! It's a team job, but stay out of my way!" Draco hissed.

"Amelia will not, and you're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let us assist you." Snape spoke.

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment! Amelia can, but only because it was his request. As long as you don't utter her name ever again!" The argument seemed to finished, and Harry and Y/n were on the other side of the wall, and sighed due to the new information.
•—•

"Do I not get a goodbye?" Y/n asked, as Draco hugged her on the platform, not saying a word, again. He, once again, was only grunting and grumbling.

"Hm." He made an odd nice, only hugging the girl tighter, not wanting to let go.

"You have to let go at some point."

"No."

"Hey! You said something!"

"Hm." Great. It was back to grunting and grumbling. You got one word out of him.

"Y/n! We gotta go!" Nick called, as he was getting onto the train.

"Bye Draco. I'll see you next term. Take care." She smiled, kissing him quickly. He kissed back slightly, hugging her tighter. After a minute he reluctantly let go. Spark crawled onto Y/n's shoulder. Even the ferret didn't want to separate from Draco.

"Y/n! Hurry up!"

"Coming!" She called, giving Draco one last smile, before entering the Gryffindor section on the train. Draco watched her go, a small tear slipping down his face. It was made enough he had to handle being a Death Eater. Now he had to do it without the girl he loved.

•—•

Y/n sat beside Harry in a compartment, leaning her back against the window with her legs on his lap. Harry sat opposite Ron. Hermione wasn't in sight. The four were going to the Burrow for Christmas break.

"Unbreakable vow. You sure that what Snap said?" Ron asked. The two of you decided to ask him what it was, since he had the most knowledge in these sorts of things.

"Positive. Why?" Harry asked.

"Well, it's just you can't break an Unbreakable vow." Ron spoke.

"So it isn't some type of measly promise?" Y/n asked.

"You two don't understand— Bloody hell." The three were interrupted by Lavender coming up to the compartment door.

"I swear these things had blinds." Y/n mumbled.

She blew on the glass, making it steam up and drew a heart, writhing L+R inside it and doodling around.

"Sure she isn't an art scholar?" Y/n asked, as Harry and her distracted themselves from the unbearably cringe sight, by playing with the arm rest.