Year 3 Chapter 3

After the incidents in the girl's dorm rooms, Hermione and Y/n used the time turner to go back in time to their Care for magical creatures lesson, the two appeared right behind Harry and Ron, the same place they were before disappearing to do the deed. Y/n leaned over to Hermione whispering in her ear.

"Hermione we need to talk," Y/n spoke.

"G on, talk about it, I want the whole of Hogwarts to know Y/n! I want everyone to know that you're mine!" Hermione smiled, she was so infatuated by Y/n, to realize that she was frowning.

"Hermione... I like Draco. I was stupid to go along with it. I can't use you like that, like a sex toy. Because you're more than that. You have feelings for me, and for a while, I might have to. But right now, I like Draco." Y/n sighed, looking at Hermione, hoping she'd understand.

"What Malfoy doesn't know, won't kill him Y/n. It'll be our little secret, I'll compromise just for you. No strings attached, you can date Mafloy, and I'll date someone too. But we both know that we want each other Y/n. It'll be our promise, to 'cheer' each other up once in a while."

Y/n bit her lip and glanced at the ground. That was a tempting offer. And she's not even dating Malfoy, she could call it off whenever, and Hermione did pleasure her well. It would be her guilty pleasure.

"Just between us." Y/n agreed. Hermione grinned, dragging the shorter girl to their Care for Magical Creatures class. Once they arrived, they saw Harry and Ron standing with the rest of the Gryffindors. The two girls made their way to their friends but were interrupted by Blondie himself, Draco Malfoy.

"Y/n! Come join us." Draco smiled, running up to the Gryffindor girl. Before she could respond, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her off to the Slytherin side with a wide grin on his face.

"Guys! This is Y/n, the girl I was telling you about?" Draco spoke to a group of Slyhterins. There were 4 boys and 2 girls in his friend group. Crabbe and Goyle, his infamous bodyguards with little personality and a load of appetite. Daphne Greengrass, with bleached hair just like Draco, slender and tall, was pretty, to say the least. Theodore Nott, an average height bou with big fluffy curly hair. His smile could light up the room. Beside him was Blaise Zabini, Draco's best friend. He was dark-skinned and tall, known for being especially good at charms. And last but not least, Pansy Parkinson. While being introduced to the Slytherins, Draco seemed to run off to pester Harry about smth, which Y/n ignored. 

"Hi! Y/n. It's great to meet you since Draco doesn't shut up about you!" Daphne smiled, pulling the Gryffindor into a tight hug. She was kind, and welcoming, but didn't fit the Slytherin stereotypes. She barely knew you but accepted you, despite you being in Gryffindor.

"Pleasure to meet you." Blaise and Theo said in unison, not wanting to hug Y/n as Daphne did, they weren't sure how Malfoy would react to it. 

"Y/n Spade? I'm Pansy Parkinson." Pansy shook Y/n hand, sending the girl a small smirk, both of them keeping up the secret of their alliance. 

"How's my sister? She did mention she knew you." Y/n spoke, hinting at the deal the two made yesterday. 

"Oh, she's well taken care of by the Slytherins, can say she loves staying in her dorm room with her friends, almost like she never wants to leave." Pansy puts on an innocent smile.

"That's good to hear, glad she's settling well, just like my brother you know, maybe you'll meet him soon," Y/n replied, acting as if this was the first time she'd talk to the Parkinson girl.

Suddenly, Hagrid brought out some type of chicken bird. The students stare in wary wonder nonetheless. As Hagrid coaxes the beast to the center of the paddock, Ron stares uneasily.