Year 7 Chapter 4

The quad sat in a small and empty caffe. Hermione beside Ron, and Y/n beside Harry.

"What about all the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back." Harry asked, concerned.

"That's the dumbest thing you've said."

"Besides, they're after you, mate. We'd put everyone in danger by going back." Ron whispered.

"Ron's right." Hermione's agreed, as the barista came up to the quad.

"Coffee?" She asked, her music could be heard loud and clear.

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione asked politely.

"Mm. You?" She asked, pointing to Ron.

"What she said." Ron mumbled, confused.

"Same." Harry spoke.

"Milkshake, please." Y/n spoke, making everyone look at her judgmentally.

"What?! I don't know when I can get something decent next, might as well enjoy it." She spike defensively, and the barista left.

"So, where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?" Ron Asked, skeptically.

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding." Hermione spoke.

"For, my rucksack with all my things. I've left it at the burrow. And Hedwig. Y/n, aren't you worried about your stuff and Spark?" Harry asked.

"I had a bag with me in case, which I dumped into Hermione's as you saw. As for Spark." She mumbled, opening her jacket to show the brown and white ferret crawl out.

"I wouldn't keep him anywhere, but with me."

"We can't go back, Harry." Hermione spoke, making Harry sigh. Then two plumbers walked in.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, even Y/n's. She just gave me extra stuff, which she's agreed to share with me, since we're both girls." Hermione added.

"By the way, these jeans, not my favorite." Ron complained, while Y/n was happy with her clothes. She just packed many pairs of cargo pants, and a few V-necked, sleeveless tops, and two jackets, with one pair of shoes, and three pairs of sock.

"DOWN!" Harry suddenly shouted, and the four crashed to the floor, as bright sparks filled the cafe, including smoke.

"Stupefy!" Harry shouted, hitting one of the men. The two men hid behind the counter, as the quad hid under tabled, firing spells at each other.

"That's about my patients done." Y/n mumbled, living both the men up, a scarlet aura surrounding them, as they struggled against it.

"Patrificus Totalus!" Hermione and Ron shouted in sync, freezing a Death Eater each. Y/n dropped them to the ground, and it made a thudding sound.

The barista came out, saw the scene and looked horrified.

"Scram. And don't you dare tell anyone." Y/n commanded, and the barista did as told, closing the door and running.

"Lock the doors and get the lights." Harry commanded. Ron went for the lights and Hermione used her wand to pull down the shutters, Y/n followed Harry, as they went closer to the men.

"This one's name's Rowle. He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore." Harry informed, as Y/n and Ron walked over to the other one.

"This is Dolohov." Ron spoke.

"Why did I think dolphin."

"Anyway, I recognize him from the wanted posters. So, what are we going to do with you, eh?" Ron asked, looking at the frozen man.