Year 4 Chapter 24

The four wound up in Moody's office. And the Professor locked the door behind them. The kids took a seat on a small sofa as the boys continued to cry. Y/n hung her head down in sorrow too.

"Does it hurt? That?" Moody asked.

"Not so much now." Harry spoke.

"Well, I better take a look at it." Moody spoke.

"The cup was a portkey, it took us to him."

"What was it like? He like? The dark lord?" Moody started to act dodgy, which made Draco, who was in the middle, stretch his arms out in defense, protecting the two.

"What was it like to stand in his presence?" Moody asked.

"I don't know. It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. One of my nightmares." Harry spoke, then Moody burst out the room.

"Something tells me that's not Moody." Y/n mumbled.

"He's acting strange. Too strange. Moody was the only one who knew the location of the cup, thus he bewitched it. We gotta get outta here." Draco spoke, and it was starting to creep Harry out.

"Were there others? In the graveyard, were there other?" He asked.

"What bloody graveyard?" Draco mumbled, which made Harry realize... he never mentioned the graveyard.

"Um... I... I don't think think I said anything about a graveyard, Professor." Harry spoke. At the point Draco stood up. Standing in front of the two, he stretched out his arm, wand at hand, ready to attack imposter Moody.

Moody came back in the room, and made a disgusted face at Draco.

"Put your wand down, boy!"

"Not with you around." And imposter Moody started to walk around the room, Draco pointing his wand at imposter Moody wherever he went.

"Marvelous creatures Dragons aren't they?" He started, mocking Hagrid. He seemed to have no fear that Draco was pointing his wand at him. Neither that he was starting to piss off Y/n.

"Did you think that oaf would've lead you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it?" And he started looking through his cupboards.

"Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself?"

"And you only have Neville that book so he'd stumble upon gillyweed. I was right!" Y/n spoke, standing up as well.

"And do you think Spade would of been your treasure if I hadn't suggested it? Dumbledore was highly against the idea, but I had to get her out of the way! And who do you think made the grass of the maze so she couldn't intervene?"

"You tried to kill my girlfriend!" Draco shouted, getting angrier.

"Eh?!" Moody shouted, walking towards the trio and tapping his head. Then he did this weird tongue thing.

"I swear I've seen that before." Y/n mumbled.

"It was you from the beginning. You out my name in the Goblet of Fire." Harry mumbled, still terrified of the man. Y/n fired up her magic, pointing her hands at Impostor Moody.

"You bewitched Krum... you- you- you-" Harry started to stutter and then Moody started to mock him.

"You won because I made it so, Potter. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done! The blood that runs through these veins runs within the Dark Lord!" He grabbed Harry's hand, pressing on his cut, only to stumble back as Y/n had punched him across the face.

"How dare you! Imagine how he will reward me when he learns I have finally put an end to Harry Potter and Y/n Spade—"

"Stupefy!" Draco shouted, and Imposter Moody flew and collided with the wall. Y/n held him there using her blood red mists.

"Who are you!" She demanded.

"Speak now, or I won't hesitate to use the Cruciatus curse on you!" Draco shouted, still pouting his wand. Imposter Moody was struggling, but it was put to an end as the door burst open.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Dumbledore shouted, taking away the imposter's wand.

Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall ran inside, and Dumbledore instantly pointed his wand at Imposter Moody.

"Spade, Malfoy." Snape nodded your way, and Draco lowered his wand, Y/n getting rid of the red energy.

"Severus!" And Snape poured something in Imposter Moody's mouth.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore demanded.

"Albus Dumbledore."

"Are you Alastor Moody?! Are you?" Dumbledore was clutching onto his collar.

"No!"

"Told you it was Impostor Moody." Draco mumbled.

"Is he in this room!?" Dumbledore continued, and Imposter Moody motioned to the chest.

"Harry, Y/n, Draco, get away from there!" Dumbledore shouted, and the trio scurried away, standing behind Snape and McGonagall. Y/n held onto the hands of both the boys as they huddled together. Snape opened the massive chest, and everyone inches closer, looking inside to reveal the real Moody.

"You alright, Alastor?" Dumbledore asked.

"I'm sorry Albus." He mumbled back.

"That's Moody! Then who's—" Harry started.

"Imposter Moody." Y/n mumbled and Draco snorted.

Snape opened Imposter Moody's flask and sniffed it.

"Polyjuice potion." He mumbled, and looked at Harry, who he accused of stealing the ingredients.

"We did tell Myrtle we kicked the habit." Y/n mumbled

"When did you guys use it?" Draco asked.

"You don't want to know." Harry replied.

"'Now we know who's been stealing from your store, Severus." Dumbledore spoke.

"We'll get you up in a minute." Imposter Moody's face started to disfigure and it looked hideous. And he completely changed to reveal...

"Oh my god it's the hot guy." Harry mumbled.

"What the fuck he was here to whole time." Y/n spoke, remembering when she asked Dumbledore where to find him. He launched himself for Harry and Y/n, but Dumbledore wrapped his arms around the two, and Draco kicked the hot guy in the face.

"Barty Crouch Junior!" Dumbledore breathed.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He cackled, pulling up his sleeve to reveal his dark mark.

"Your arm, Harry." Dumbledore spoke, and pulled up Harry's sleeve to reveal the cut, which was the same length.

"You know what this means, don't you? He's back! Lord Voldemort had returned. And poor Y/n, your worst nightmare's waiting for you." Crouch continued to do his tongue thing.

"Celeste. Also, You might want to kick that habit. It's a real turn off." Y/n muttered, which caused Draco to hug her tighter from behind.

"Back off the murderer!" He whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't help it!" Harry cried, and Y/n pulled him into a hug. Now they were in this weird trio hug as Draco wouldn't let go of Y/n.

"Send an owl to Azkaban. I'll think they'll find they're missing a prisoner."

"I'll come back like a hero!"

"Perhaps. I never really did have time for heroes." Dumbledore spoke, leading the three teenagers away from Crouch.