Year 5 Chapter 16

You stood with Hermione, Ron and Harry as the next rule was hung up. Umbridge was the new headmistress of Hogwarts. Which cause the golden team to make faces of disgust. Hogwarts became hell after that. Any trace of light and joy was eliminated. And every night, all member of DA had detention while she watched them suffer. She drank her tea proudly was everyone glared daggers at her. After the detention everyone walked out, and saw Cho waiting. They gave her dirty looks and glances, avoiding her. Harry and Y/n were last out.

"Harry." She called, but the two walked around her, glaring daggers.

"You could do so much better, Hazza." Y/n spoke reassuring, as they followed Ron and Hermione to the common room.

•—•

"You did everything too could. No one could win against that old hag." Ron spoke, sympathetically.

"Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming." Hermione added, as the group of you walked down the rickety bridge.

"Harry, if it's anyone's fault it's ours." Hermione spoke.

"Yeah, we walked you into it." Ron added.

"You weren't really that keen on it, Hazza."

"Yeah, but I agreed. I tried so hard to help and all it's done is make things worse." He sighed.

"Anyway. That doesn't matter anymore. Because I don't want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much. The more you care, the more you
Lose."

"Harry, don't say that. That's my thing. We can't have two emotionless best friends."

"Maybe it's better if I do this alone. Just Y/n and I." But it was interrupted as Hagrid called the group over.

•—•

Turns out, Hagrid had a half brother who was a giant. Causing you to wonder how the sex worked to create the giant. The golden team pledged to protect the giant, as Hagrid was worried about getting sacked now that Dumbledore's gone. Currently, Hermione and you walked through Hogwarts, to the Gryffindor common room.

"Harry told me what you said to Fudge. About..."

"Me being the scarlet witch?"

"I thought it was a myth." Hermione mumbled.

"It's very much real. I discovered it this year. Library, forbidden section. The scarlet witch is created via the blessing of a powerful ancestor, and only one can exist at a time. She is mean to have chaos magic, enhanced speed and strength. But due to Nick and I being twins, the magic split. He got the irrelevant half. But it's good that he did, Scarlet witches are known to be absorbed and confused by their abilities, and thus driven with greed and guilt. I find it comforting that I have some restrictions."

"Despite being less powerful than the other, I think you'll be the best Scarlet witch there is, Y/n." Hermione said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Thank you, Hermione."

However, you parted ways with Hermione when you saw Fred and George comforting a crying first year. Hopefully he was alright.

"What's your name?" Fred asked, as the three kneeled down to comfort the boy.

"Micheal." He sniffed.

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Micheal." George said.

"Yep, be strong Micheal, just like us." Y/n added.

"But you're the strongest person to exist, how can I be as strong as you?" He cried, looking up at the girl. She stared in sorrow, pulling him into her for a hug.

"See, our scars are fading already!" Fred spoke.

"And the pain stops after a while." George added.

Then Umbridge cleared her throat, making the three get up, and Harry, who just arrived, inch closer.

"As I told you once before, Mr, Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished."

"Do you want to say that to me? Keep in mind which one of us is at advantage." Y/n spoke, walking closer to Umbridge. The pink toad made a disgusted but frightened face and walked off.

"I'll take you to the common room Micheal." Y/n spoke, hugging the boys again.

"Y/n! Who're you hugging? Back off, she's mine!" You could hear shouting from the other end of the hallway. Draco was running to you.

"Draco, this is Micheal. He was upset so I was checking if he was alright." Y/n spoke, Draco looked at the kid. Realizing he was a first year. Micheal walked up to Draco and whispered.

"Your girlfriend's pretty."

"I know." He replied.

"Come on, Y/n, let's go to the common room." He smiled, grabbing her hand and making her follow him.

"Real competition, Malfoy." The twins chuckled behind you.

"I couldn't see that he was a first year!" Draco hissed, running after you.

"Y/n. Where's my baby?" He asked.

"Well, I'm hoping you mean me, cause I'd be offended otherwise."

"Did you leave him in your dorm? I told you to stop doing that!" He continued.

"Wait, can I be adopted by you two?" Micheal asked.

"No." Draco sassed.

"Sure, why not." Y/n shrugged.

"You're illegally and unofficially adopted by us." Y/n spoke, pissing Draco off.

"And you have a pet!" Micheal gushed as Spark climbed out of Y/n pocket and onto his shoulder.

"My baby!" Draco spoke, snatching Spark away from Micheal.

"Draco, that's just mean, hug your son."

"He's not my son."

"I said we adopted him."

"He's your son, not mine."

"Does dad not want me?"

"I think he's in a bad mood."

"That's not my kid."

"So you're leaving us?"

"Dad's leaving us?!"

"Alright, we'll just see if Uncle Harry wants to be your dad. He and Aunt Cho split up."

"Don't you dare, Y/n."

"Too late, you left us."

"Uh, no. I left the kid."

"The kid and I are a package deal now."

"Fine, I'm not leaving you."

"Yay! I get a dad."

"This is so fucked up."

"No language in front of our child."

"It's not our child."

"I think dad hates me."

"I think he's just a pain in the ass, let's go to the Gryffindor common room."

"I don't want you guys to fight."

"We're not fighting!" Draco screamed as the two of you walked away.

"STOP TRYING TO LEAVE YOUR CHILD."

"Oh my fucking days." Harry breathed from behind Draco.

"How can you be her best friend all the time?" Draco groaned.