Year 7 Chapter 15

"That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it? What else did you and your friends take from my vault?!" Bellatrix shouted, as she had Y/n pinned on the ground, both arms outstretched.

"I didn't take anything! The sword presented itself to me as I'm Gryffindor's descendant! That's something the sword does!" Y/n shouted back, glaring at Bellatrix.

"Auntie Bella. I think that's enough. The sword's presented itself to her before!" Draco insisted, as Lucius and Narcissa held him back.

"Shut it, Draco! Another word form you and I'll kill her!" Bellatrix hissed, as tears started to slip down his cheeks.

"I'm not a thief! The sword belongs in my family, and came to me when I most needed it! If anything, I'll file a case against you! You stole it from my father! You're the thief!" Y/n hissed back, as Lestrange started to lose her temper.

"You filthy little half breed! You should learn how to talk to your superiors!" She shouted back.

"I hope you don't mean yourself!" Y/n hissed, as Bellatrix finally lost it. The death eater held the girl's head down, pulling up the girl's jacket sleeve, and carving her skin, making Y/n scream in pain.

"Y/n! Please, leave her! She didn't do anything!" Draco cried, as he watched Bellatrix. However, Bellatrix didn't seem to want to stop, making Draco push past his parents, and point Y/n's wand at him, as his was now snapped in half, thanks to her.

"Stupefy!" Draco shouted, and Lestrange went flying back, hitting the wall, freeing Y/n. She instantly got on her feet, backing away from the deranged woman. Draco ran up to her, pulling her back, and into his chest, not before catching a glimpse of her hand. Bellatrix had carved the phrase 'filthy half-breed', and yet Y/n didn't shed a tear.

"Seems like she was a bit extra, not wanting to leave out the hyphen." Y/n mumbled, as Bellatrix was now enraged.

"You dare cast a spell on me!" She shouted, marching over to Draco, but Narcissa stepped between them.

"Bella, he's just a boy, he doesn't know any better. Leave him. You've already tortured the girl enough!" Narcissa spoke, defending the two.

•—•

A few minutes had passed, and Bellatrix was now interrogating somebody else, asking him how the sword was taken from her vault. Y/n sat on a chair, looking at the carvings on her hand, as Draco stood beside her, his hand on her shoulder.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron suddenly shouted, as he, Harry and Hermione appeared. He managed to disarm Bellatrix, catching her wand.

"Stupefy!" Harry shouted, hitting Lucius, as he flew backwards.

Draco and Narcissa ran to the center of the room, and began to duel with Harry and Ron, while Y/n realized Draco had her wand. She got off the chair, running to Harry and Ron's side.

"Stop!" Lestrange's voice sounded, and everyone turned their heads around, to see she had Hermione in a choke hold, a knife at the girl's throat.

"Drop your wands. I said, drop 'em!" She hissed, Ron and Harry did so, as Y/n now stood between them.

"Pick them up, Draco! Now!" She commanded, and Draco scrambled to the floor, picking up the wands.

"Look what we have here? It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord." Bellatrix looked at the three, to see Y/n missing.

"Where's Spade?!" She hissed, and everyone looked around to see she was indeed gone.

"Behind you, bitch!" Y/n smeared. Bellatrix whipped her head around, only for her nose to collide with Y/n's foot. She released Hermione, and the girl fell to the floor, getting up and running to the corner of the room. Y/n tackled Bellatrix, getting on top of the women, and holding the knife to the death eater's throat.