Year 7 Chapter 3

Y/n appeared in the living room, as the minister himself appeared. She wore a short green dress with half sleeves and a deep V-shaped neckline, and matching emerald heels.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, minister?" Harry asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." He replied. And the quad sat on a sofa, squished together, with the minister opposite.

"And this is...?" Harry asked as he put down a red cloth with something in it. He pulled out a letter and it flew by itself, unfolding.

"Herein is set forth the last Will and testament of Albus Perceval Wulfric Brain Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my delumanator. A device of my own making I'm the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light." Ron was then handed this black devise.

"Looks like my inhaler."

"Dumbledore lest this for me?" Ron gasped

"Yeah." The mister replied.

"Brilliant. What's is it?" Ron opened it and the light from the bulbs swooshed into the little object. He closed it and responded it, and the light flew back.

"Wicked."

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my cope of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." He said as he passed a blue and gold tiny book to Hermione.

"Mum used to read me those! The wizards and the hoping pot. Babbitty Rabbitty and the cackling stump." Harry and Hermione only stared at him confused.

"Shame you two don't know, Babbitty was iconic." Y/n spoke, and Ron nodded, giving her a high five.

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his first quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance... and skill." He spoke, passing Harry the snitch, which he carefully took.

"So we're just going to forget about me? I know Dumbledore, he definitely left me something." Y/n spoke, looking at the Minster suspiciously.

"Miss. Spade is right. To Y/n Lyra Cynthia Spade Dumbledore leaves the sword of Godric Gryffindor." He spoke.

"Hell ya!" She laughed.

"Cynthia?" Ron questioned.

"It's only by law. I don't use it."

"Unfortunately, the sword was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs—" He started rambling really quickly.

"To Y/n. It belongs to Y/n. It came to her when she and Harry most needed it in the Chamber of secrets." Hermione argued.

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss. Granger. That does not make it that wizard's property."

"I'd like to intervene because I'm the direct descendant of Godric mother fucking Gryffindor, the sword may be a historical artifact but it belongs to my family and has been passed down for generations. Sure the sword doesn't belong to Dumbledore, but it belongs to my father, him being the eldest alive descendent, and therefore in Marcus Theseus Spade's will, it clearly states it's mine when I request it. Don't make me pull strings to acquire it. So sorry, Mr. Damn Minister who can't do his job properly, but it is my property."