Year 4 Chapter 12

The dragon started to fly behind Harry. And Y/n started to focus her energy on her hands, attempting to break the spell. Her hands slowly started to glow a pale red, her chest tightening and head hurting, the e every few darker, and darker, as her insides started to curl and burn even more. The energy eventually turned a blood red, before snapping the spell and releasing onto the entire stadium, as a wave of red energy his everyone, causing them to gasp. Y/n sent Dumbledore a death glare, and with a flick of her hand, a reddish screen appeared in the middle of the stadium, showing everyone where Harry was, and how he was doing. The dragon chased him down all the way to Hogwarts, and as it looked like he lost it, it came fluting in front of him and knocking him off his broom. He skid down the grey tiles of the tower, losing his broom, but holding onto a small windowsill for dear life. The dragon climbed another tower and roared. Harry noticed his broom below him, and so did the dragon, it broke several tiles as it crawled it's way over, the tile Harry was holding onto broke as well, causing him to fall down, but it was stopped by the Blood red energy Y/n had started to cast. Everyone gasped looking at the screen and then the said girl. The energy then took him to his broom as the dragon was rapidly approaching. He grabbed the broom, and the dragon threw him off the windowsill. Broom in hand he went plummeting down, screaming. However, he got on his broom and started to fly back to the stadium, but the dragon but his foot as he flew threw the bridge. He groaned in pain and the dragon hit its head, the two coming crashing down. The screen was empty and Harry couldn't been seen on it, dashing everyone to panic. But the confusing and panic was put to a stop as Harry flew back to the stadium, past Y/n and high fiving her on the way.

"WOOOOO! GO HARRY!" She screamed, clapping her hands as he zoomed for the egg, scooping it up, the screen went down and the energy flowed right back into Y/n.

She ran to the railing, jumping over it and using her abilities to land her gently on the ground. Harry spotted her, and ran towards the girl, tackling her in a hug, and the two slightly swayed as the crowd erupted cheering.

"You did it!" She laughed.

"Couldn't have without you."

•—•

That night, Gryffindor was having a party, fourth years and over. Everyone was in the common room, cheering Harry on, as each Weasley twin picked up a side of Harry, holding him up as he Presley held the golden egg.

"Get up here Y/n!" He laughed, and Fred gabbed onto her, holding her up and George held Harry. He held the egg out to her and the two raised it high. Even the paintings cheered.

Seamus got a hold of the egg, before yelling "SHUT UP!" And everyone did go quiet, as he handed the egg to Harry.

"Go on, Harry. What's the clue?"

"Who wanted me to open it?" And everyone screamed a yes.

"Do you want me to open it?" And everyone screamed louder.

Harry opened it and a loud screeching had started. Everyone hurled over and their hands went to their ears, meaning the iconic duo were dropped to the floor. Harry closed the egg and everyone sighed in relief. It went dead silent, but Y/n stepped onto the table, Grinning like a mad women.

"EVERYONE GET OUTTA HERE AND GET READY FOR THE PARTY! RE GROUP IN AN HOUR, AND NO HUFFLEPUFFS!" Everyone roared and cheered, running up to their dormitories to get ready for the party. Y/n jumped off the table, grabbed Hermione's hand and ran to their dorm to get ready.

•—•

"How're the other houses going to know about the party?" Hermione asked in curiosity as Y/n went through the muggle-borne cupboard, trying to find her something to wear.

"I sent the invite a week ago. I knew Harry would do it. Not cause I can see the further, I can't do that, but because even if he was failing miserably I wouldn't of given up whiteout him winding. Woulda down it subtly though." Hermione nodded, as she sat on her bed waiting for Y/n to get done.

"Found it!" Y/n smirked. Pulling out a tiny red pleated skirt, it probably would of ended right below someone's bum.

"Y/n! Not clothes from when I was 11!"

"Don't be a buzz kill, I bet it fits. Go try it on with this!" She tossed a black sleeveless top with a square neck. It was long enough to be tucked in though.

"Alright..." Hermione mumbled, going into the bathroom to try on the clothes.

•—•

Hermione awkwardly stepped out, trying to pull the skirt down as much as she could, blushing madly.

"So... how do I look?" She asked sheepishly.

"Great! Now let me do your hair!" Y/n smiled. She wore a black short skirt, with the tiniest black top Hermione had ever seen. It was a spaghettis sleeve with a V neck and ended under the girl's boobs. She had a transparent black tinted cropped jacked on. That ended a little under her top. Y/n's make up was done and her hair was (curled/straighten). Y/n straightened Hermione's hair, adding slight make up to her face and smiling in delight.

"We're ready!!! Let's go!" She cheered, taking Hermione's hand and entering the common room. To see there were flashing lights, all furniture had been moved aside, a table with alcohol, and the twins in charge of music. The room was flooded with Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, no Hufflepuffs would turn up for sure, as they were never invited, some Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were there too, dancing and having fun. Slytherins was invited but they hadn't appeared yet.

The two girls walked over to the table with drinks. Y/n picked up a red cup and poured fire whiskey into it, filling it to the brim.

"Y/n! That's illegal!" Hermione's scolded.

"Granger, this isn't my first time, neither is it my first party, so back off and let lose."

"What other parties?!" She fumed, following her as Y/n walked to the center of the dance floor.

"Being friends with a few Slytherins opens doors. Ask Ron, I took him to most of the parties. Taking Harry wouldn't of been the best idea. He's hated there. Once they played darts and Harry's face was the dark board." She explained.

"Ronald!" Hermione fumed, going to find him, as Y/n drowned her drink.