Year 4 Chapter 10

The next day, Y/n and Harry were walking down the hallways of Hogwarts, and every other person seemed to have a 'Potter stinks' badge. Y/n had broken 27 of them so far. Snapping them in half with her mind, no mist, just her mind.

"You stink Potter!" Two Hufflepuffs cackled as they shoved into Harry's shoulder.

Y/n grabbed onto one of their shoulder, turning them around and punching them square in the face, causing their lip to bleed. The other one looked in horror, before handing the badge himself and taking off. Y/n ripped the badge of the punched one, and broke the two badges in half. He ran off too. As they walked, the saw four other badges, all of them snapping in half as Y/n walked past.

"You're a cheat Potter!" Another one started, and he flew back and into the wall, sliding to the floor, and his badge broken in pieces.

A first year ran past the two, screaming 'Cedric rules!'. Y/n grabbed him by the hood of his robe, bending down to his eye level.

"They call me the scariest witch in Hogwarts for a reason. You wanna find out why?" She threatened, letting him and using her magic to break his badge and pulling his trousers down. They then continued walking again.

"Like the badge?" Ernie and Hannah stopped Harry from entering the quad. Then they saw Y/n appear from behind him, their faces changing to fear.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She asked, her voice low, as she inched closer to him.

"Nothing!" He spoke.

"That's not what I fucking heard!" She hissed, before kneeing him in the dick. He sank to the floor in pain, and his badge shattered in half. Hannah Abbot was then dragged by the hair to the ground, her badge broken too.

"You and you're shitty housemates better not fuck with us again! Or you won't be alive to!" She shouted. They continued walking to Cedric.

"Filthy Hufflepuffs. I'm going to murder whoever made those badges."

"You don't have to beat up everyone for me Y/n. You've gotten 3 detentions."

"I don't give a fuck, Harry. I'm going to shatter every badge I see!" Harry only sighed as they made their way to Cedric. He was lying down on the bench.

"Cedric, go talk to Harry wile I deal with these guys." Y/n politely smiled and the two took off.

"Now, am I going to find out who made those badges?"

"You're just a bitch, Spade!" The blonde girl spat, and she was the first to her punched to the ground. The three boys stood up in defense. The brown haired one tried to punch the girl, but she ducked out of the way, swiping his feet, and he fell to the floor. The other two boys attacked at once, only to be stopped by the Scarlet mist. They were flung across the quad, hitting the wall and groaning in pain. The Blondie stood up again.

"Stupefy!" She shouted.

"Protego!" She was then punched a final time, her nose bleeding. All their badges were broken in an instant, and they took off running. But she stopped one, pulling him up by his jumper, and holding him in the air with her powers.

"Who. The fuck. Made those badges!?" She shouted.

"Malfoy!" The boy started crying. Y/n dropped him to the ground, pissed, and he ran away too. Just in time Harry appeared.

"What happened to Cedric's clan?" He asked.

"Been taken care of. I suspect another detention. But I also learned Malfoy's been making the badges. I'm going to kill him."

"Why so tense, Potter?" Speak of the devil, Malfoy was up in a tree, taunting Harry.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're going to last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He doesn't think you'll last five!" He snickered.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry shouted, as Y/n walked up to Draco, looking him dead in the eye, before punching him across the face. That was going to be a black eye for sure.

"You're father and you are vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic!" Y/n claimed, and then turned around, pissed off, slinging an arm around Harry and walking with him.

Out of jealousy, of Harry, that his beloved Y/n always sided with him, and anger due to their, very much public, fight, Draco pulled out his wand. He pointed it at Harry as their backs were turned, but Moody interfered, casting Y/n and Harry to turn their heads back and look.

"Oh no you don't Sonny!" Draco had been turned into a ferret.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Moody 'ran' over to Draco.

"No, Professor, let me." Y/n smirked evilly, bending down to the ground, and releasing Spark.

"Spark hates other ferrets. He tends... to attack." She smiled innocently, as Spark ran over to ferret Draco, and tackled him. Ferret Draco started to whimper and cry and struggle, while Spark bit him, and the ferret screamed. Everyone started to laugh.

"That's enough, Spade!" Moody said. Spark ran back to you, and then Moody started lifting ferret Draco up and down as it squealed and whimpered. Harry and you started laughing, barely being able to stand.

'Why does she always chose him over me? Does she even like me?'  A voice enters your head, and you recognized it to be Draco's. Maybe he only acted out like this cause you spend too much time with Harry... maybe he's just a bit lonely.

McGonagal then came running.

"Professor Moody! What are you doing?" She demanded.

"Teaching!"

"—A lesson to Draco Malfoy." Y/n finished.

"So that's a student?!" She gaped.

"Technically it's a ferret." He then shoved ferret Draco into Crabbe's trousers, Goyle reached his hand into Crabbe's trousers to get Malfoy, but he was hit by the ferret, and jumped back, clutching his hand in pain.

"What a shit show!" Nick laughed, appearing next to you. There three of you holding onto each other and laughing. Ferret Draco crawled out of Crabbe's pants, and ran over to you. You picked him up, looking at the fear in his eyes.

"I think Malfoy's learned his lesson." She smiled, before showing him to McGonagal, she transfigured him back, but he became Draco again in your arms, causing the two to tumble down to the ground.

"Y/n!" Nick grabbed onto your hand, pulling you back up to your feet, using his enchanted strength. Meanwhile Draco was on the floor confused. He got up quickly, looking around in a panic. He stumbled back.

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" He shouted, and as Moody chased him he ran around the tree in fear.

"Is that a threat?"

"Professor Moody!" McGonagal called. Moody continued to chase a stumbling Draco but was stopped by res mists surrounding him.

"I think that's enough."

Draco then took off running as a paralyzed Moody called after him.

"I COULD TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT COULD CURL EVEN YOUR GREASY HAIR!" And Draco just continued running away.

"His hair's nice though, isn't it? It's like 76% why he's leng, right?" Nick whispered to his sister and she nodded, while looking at the scene unfold, holding Moody at place.

McGonagall then gave Moody a lecture, and he seemed rather pissed off by it. "I'd watch how you acted with Mr. Malfoy, if you want to stay on Miss. Spade's good terms, which I trust you do, considering she'd stab you in your sleep!" She finished. She shooed the other students away and left with them.

"Bye Nicky!" Y/n called after her brother as he left with a few of his RavenClaw friends.

"You two! Come with me!" Moody commanded, and the duo follow suite as he wobbled to go knows where.

"No hard feelings Spade."

"The prick deserved it, he'll learn tho."