Year 4 Chapter 8

Harry and Y/! Nervously waited for Dumbledore in the room of champions, when sudden yelling was heard.

"It's wrong, I tell you!" Maxime shouted.

"You French tart!" Moody clapped back.

"Quiet! I can't think!" Dumbledore told them off as he came running down the stairs, holding his dress up with one hand.

"HARRY!" He came running straight at him and Y/n and they slightly backed up.

"Harry, I will fight Voldemort for you, but this is something you're doing on your own, buddy." She pat him on the shoulder before moving out of the way.

"DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THR GOBLET PF FIRE!?" Dumbledore asked calmly as he shoved Harry against the wall.

"Professor, maybe get your hands of Harry. He seems slightly terrified—"

"QUIET SPADE!" And Y/n instantly backed off, even taking a few steps back.

"No sir!" Harry pleaded.

"Did you ask one of the older student? Or Y/n? Her powers even out do mine!"

"That's flattering."

"No sir!" Harry continued to plead innocent, which he was, you read his mind.

"You're absolutely sure?"

"Yes sir!"

"What part of 'I didn't put my name in' did you not understand?" Y/n started again.

"MISS. SPADE YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVE!"

And then that giant of a women came in, slapping the lamp out of the way.

"But of course he is lying!" She started.

"The hell he is!" Moody shouted.

"Shut up, hag! If he says he's innocent, he is, say one more thing about him and you won't be able to say anything else. Ever." Y/n threatened, walking closer to Madame Maxime, she instantly backed off.

"The goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful comfundus charm could've hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year. As for Miss. Spade, she'd never put Harry's name in, knowing the danger, she won't even let a fly near him!" Moody defended Harry.

"You seek to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad eye." Karkaroff confronted him.

"It was once my job to this as dark wizards do, karkaroff... perhaps you remember."

"Another word accusing Harry of being a liar. And everyone who's said crap about him will lose their tongues, and I have no conscience, so I'll live with it!"

"This girl! The boy's a liar—" but before she could finish her sentence, her moth was sealed shut and her lips were gone.

"Yea! You wanna play that game Maxime? I will rip your brains out!" And Maxime starts to whimper, so Y/n returned her face to normal.

"I think it's wise Potter keeps Spade with him at all costs." McGonagal mumbled.

"That doesn't help! All of you! We'll leave this to you Barty." Dumbledore spoke.

"The rules are absolute. The Goblet of fire constitutes a  longing magical contract. Mr. Potter has no choice, from here on out he's a triwizard champion, with no interference from Miss. Spade during his tasks." Crouch claimed, making it official.

•—•

Y/n and Draco sat in his private dorm room, enjoying each other's presence. Soft music played in the background as the silence started to get uncomfortable.