Year 3 Chapter 7

"We never got to go the the Shrieking Shack!" Ron complained.

"Must suck for you. I'm just hoping I'd go next time" Y/n lied.

The Golden Team spoke as they were going to the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. However, all the Gryffindors had piled on the staircase and weren't able to get in.

"What's happening?" Harry asked.

"I'm getting pissed just standing here." Y/n grumbled

"Probably Neville forgot the password again." Ron huffed.

"Hey!" Neville spoke from behind Ron.

"Oh! You're there!" Ron said, surprised.

"Then who the hell is up there?" Y/n mumbled.

"LET ME THROUGH PLEASE. EXCUSE ME! HEAS BOY!" Percy shouted, making a scene.

"Get back, All of you."

"Alright stick up your ass."

"Excuse me Spade?"

"I said that's a sick arse. As in a donkey? In that painting." She quickly covered up.

Percy huffed before continuing again. "No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched."

"That fat lady! She's gone." Ginny cried, while the golden team looked at her with curiosity and confusion

"Serves her right. She was a terrible singer." Ron spoke.

"It's not funny Ron!"

"It's hella funny, Miss. stick up her ass."

"Keep calm everyone! Go to the Great Hall. Gryffindors stay here." Percy commanded.

"Be quiet! The Headmaster is here." Dumbledore quickly ran up the stairs, holding onto his massive dress. He inspected the scratch.

"I'm too tired for the shit."

"Filch. Ask around all the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the fat lady."

"No need for ghosts, Professor."

"Yes. If you had eyes, you can see she's right there."

Filch pointed at the fat lady, who was hiding behind a Rino in another painting. The students and Dumbledore raced up.

"My dear Lady, who did this to you?" Fumbled dire asked calmly.

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him Headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

"Secure the castle Mr. Filch. Percy go get the Ravenclaws, I'll get the Hufflepuffs and I trust Miss. Spade is capable enough to get the Slytherins. Everyone to the Great Hall!" Dumbledore commanded.

Y/n nodded, going down the the dungeons, her walk was silent, creepy. It was as if Sirius Black himself would jump out from any corner.

"Listen Blackey. If you come anywhere near me, you're dead. You have wand you haven't used for 12 years. You e probably forgotten everything. And I'm at an advantage with the enchanted abilities. I will use my force around your neck, and choke the living daylights out of you! You getting the gist of things? Gonna kill me Bla—" But she was interrupted by a cold hand grabbing onto her arm. Out of reflex, she fired a Scarlett energy ball at the person, hitting them straight in the face and sending them flying back.