Year 7 Chapter 17

"Are you sure that's hers?" Ron asked, as Hermione held up a strand of Bellatrix Lestrange's hair.

"Don't really want another 2nd year incident." Y/n chuckles, slightly shivering at the thought that she had once transformed into Amelia.

"Positive." Hermione spoke.

•—•

Hermione walked up to Harry, Y/n and Ron, now transformed into Bellatrix Lestrange. Y/n put much concealer on Ron, all over his face, to make him look anemic, and pale. She also rubbed black eye shadow under his eyes to create false eye bags. It made him look like a true Death Eater. However, they poly juiced him too, which made her slightly upset.

"Well? How do I look?" Hermione asked.

"Hideous." Ron spoke.

"Better than second year." Y/n added, not letting go of the cat incident.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, alright, Griphook?" Harry commanded, as the goblin proudly held the sword. Hermione them snatched the sword from him.

Hermione held out her hand, Ron placing his on hers, Harry on his, and Y/n on Harry's.

"We're relying on you Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword's yours." Harry stated.

"If you try anything, you'll be dead by nightfall." Y/n added, glaring at the goblin. Griphook hesitated, before grabbing their hands, and they apperated away.
•—•

"Madam Lestrange." Someone spoke, greeting Hermione.

"Good Morning." She chirped back.

"I swear if she screws this up." Y/n mumbled in frustration.

"Good Morning? Good Morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl!" Griphook scolded her, as she descended the steps, and hid around the corner with the group.

"Hey. Easy." Ron hissed.

"She gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats! Understand?" Griphook hissed.

"You first, and I'll slit it." Y/n snapped back.

"No, he's right. I was being stupid." Hermione sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Okay. Let's do it." Harry spoke, he bent down, and Griphook got on his back, then Ron placed the invisibility cloak on him, the goblin and Y/n.

"That's what she said."

"Did you have to?" Ron grumbled.

•—•

Hermione tried to strut through the hallway at Gringotts, however she kept tripping, which made the goblins eyes her suspiciously.

"Should've got you to do it, you strut around everywhere." Griphook mumbled to Y/n.

"I'll slit your throat with the sword." She hissed back.

"The goblin's got a point, you know?" Harry muttered, making her eye him, annoyed.

Hermione continued to walk up to the goblin in charge, Emo Ron by her side, looking down and swaying around.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat, but the goblin payed her no attention.

"I wish to enter my vault." She spoke, uneasily, crossing her arms.

"Identification." The goblin replied, continuing to write in his book.

"I hardly think that'll be necessary." Hermione clapped back.

"Madam Lestrange!" The goblin jumped in shock. He stared at her for a few seconds, before starting 5o descend the stairs on his podium.

"I don't like to be kept waiting!" Hermione stuttered out.

"They know... they know she's an imposter" Griphook whispered.

"Ah fuckity fuck." Y/n mumbled.

"They've been warned." Griphook spoke, and then the police guys started to slowly walk towards the group.

"Ah shit, one way ticket to Azkaban, here we come." Y/n mumbled.

"Harry? What do we do, Harry?" Ron whisper-panicked.

"Yes. Ask the most clueless one." Y/n mumbled.

Then the podium Goblin returned, with what Y/n assumed was his manager or boss.

"Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" The Goblin asked politely.

"And why should I do that?" Hermione snapped back, crossing her arms.

"It's the bank's policy. I'm sure you understand given the current climate." The goblin tried to persuade her.

"No! I most certainly do not understand!" Hermione started to shouts.

"I'm afraid I must insist." The goblin spoke back, sternly.

"Imperio." Harry then mumbled, and the goblin inhaled the yellow gas, putting him under the curse.

"Very well, Madame Lestrange. If you will follow me." The goblin smiled back, politely.

•—•

The group sat on the roller coasters to Bellatrix's vault, Harry and Y/n now without the cloak on, as the goblin was under the Imperious course anyway. Harry and Y/n sat on one side, Y/n in front, while Hermione and Ron on another side, Hermione in front. Griphook drove the cart, while the lead goblin sat back, dizzily. Harry and Y/n then saw a part of the track flooded.

"We're dying." Y/n shouted, making Ron and Hermione panic.

"What is that, Griphook?" Harry demanded. Griphook tried to stop the cart, but it failed, and they continued to travel at top speed.

"Griphook!" Harry shouted, before they went through the waterfall.

"You damn goblin!" Y/n shouted, creating a scarlet barrier around herself, preventing her from getting wet, while the others suffered the wrath. Then the ride stopped, and a little lamp popped out. Next thing they knew, their seats dropped, and they were falling at top speed.

"ARRESTO MOMENTUM!" Y/n shouted, but her bloody wand wasn't working, just like Ollivander said.

"YOUR WAND DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU ANYMORE!" Harry shouted her way.

"AREESTO MOMENTUM!" Hermione shouted, pulling out her wand. The group stopped just before colliding with the stone ground.

"Well done, Hermione. Good attempt, Y/n." Harry praised, as everyone started to get up, Hermione and Ron normal now. The cart then left them, and went away.

"Oh damn, you guys look like you again." Y/n spoke, standing beside Harry.

"The thief's downfall. Washed away all enchantments. Can be deadly." Griphook explained.

"Would it have killed you to keep us all dry? This wouldn't have happened." Ron spoke, looking at Y/n.

"I enjoy being the prettiest." She shrugged.

"Good graces, you sound like fourth year you all over again." Hermione grumbled.

"Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?" Ron asked.

"Me."

"Excluding her." Hermione added, making Y/n gasp.

"No... what the devil are all of you doing down here?" The lead goblin spoke, coming back to his senses.

"I think you mean 'what the fuck'. And you brought us here, technically." Y/n added.

"Thieves!" The head goblin shouted.

"Imperio!" Ron hissed, making the head goblin inhale the weird air again, and restoring slight peace. Then a creature roaring was heard.

"Why does it get worse?" Y/n asked.

"That really doesn't sound too." Ron added.