Year 5 Chapter 11

"Neville, you've found the room of requirements." Hermione spoke.

"The what?" Ron asked.

"It's also known as the come and go room."

"If I knew about this sooner, I'd be coming and going a lot, preferably with a partner." Y/n mumbled, and the twins snickered behind her, and Nick gasped.

"It only appears when a person really has a need of it. And is always equipped for the seeker's needs." She explained.

"Better have a bed next time I'm here then." Harry and Nick looked at her in horror.

"What? I can't take naps? The beds in the dormitories are a back killer." Y/n laughed, innocently.

"So... say you really needed the toilet..."

"Ron... stop." Nick Grimaced.

"Charming Ronald. But yes, that's the general idea." Hermione confirmed.

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry spoke, smirking.

•—•

It was the first DA gathering, everyone was in two lines. Neville stood in front of one, preparing himself to attack the dummy death eater.

"Expelliarmus." He mumbled, shyly, and his own wand flew out of his hand and backward. Everyone ducked out of the way and it hit the back wall.

"I'm hopeless."

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Hey, teacher's aid! Show him how it's done." Harry mocked you in a teasing manner.

"Fuck you, Potter." Y/n mumbled, stepping up in front.

"Expelliarum!" She spoke, swishing her wand. The dummy's wand flew out of its hand.

•—•

"How's DADA?" Y/n asked as her and Draco walked out of the Great Hall, she started to eat dinner with him more often.

"Boring. She just makes us copy notes. No Wands are allowed out." He groaned, throwing his head back in frustration.

"Snape, actually does a much better job. He lets me use my wand, you know." She joked.

"Oh? Is that so?" He laughed, looking at his smirking girlfriend.

"Yea. And the other day, he let me cast a spell with it."

"Now you're just taking to mick." He chuckled.

"You're dorm or mine? I'm guessing Granger doesn't want to see us making."

"Actually, I need to go to the bathroom, I'm not feeling to well." Y/n lied.

"No, that's cool, I'll wait outside. And then I'll take you to the hospital wing."

"Ferret, this isn't Madame Pomefry sickness, this is suck it up and deal with it."

"Well, I don't want you to suck it up and deal with it."

"Draco, I'm spelling it out to you."

"You really aren't Y/n."

"That's a you problem. So I'm going to make it awkward and say it to your face. I'm on that time of the month and have cramps. Hermione has a medicine to make it go away, and I don't think you want to watch that interaction." Another lie.

"Oh... you're right. I don't. Take care, lovely." He kissed the side of your forehead, and started walking away. Knowing you'd probably save the walking energy and just appear in your dorm room. Which you did do. Except you appeared in the Room of Requirements.

"Let's get it started, bitches!" She announced, and a few people grinned at you.

"Y/n, before that, we wanted to let you know Filch is onto us, and so are the Slytherins. You might want to watch out around Draco." Theo said, coming up to you with Pansy.

"Alright, I'll deal with that." She nodded.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's sort of a wizard's bread and butter, really. So, umm, come on then, Nigel. Give me your best shot." Harry stood wandless, waiting for Nigel to attack.

"Stupefy!" He yelled, and Harry flew back, and so did Nigel. Bit of a backfire.

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel, well done." Harry groaned as he sat up.

"Let US show you how it's done." Nick bragged, pulling his sister into the center as two lines were made around them. The two stood on either ends on the room.

"STUPEFY!" They shouted in unison, and the spells collided, and the two were locked in a heated duel. Eventually, the tension built up in the center released, and both flew backwards.

"My sister here isn't too good at spells."

"YOU LOST TOO!"

Later the same lesson, Hermione ended up winning against Ron and the girls cheered for her as the boys hung their heads in shame. Apparently the Weasley Twins even get on it.

•—•

By the end of the lesson, it was quite obvious Filch was camping the wall where the door usually shows up. However, it appeared on the other side, and everyone made a run for it. Especially Nick.

"Grab on guys." Y/n instructed, The golden Team heals hands. And before they knew it, appeared outside the Gryffindor common room.

"You can sense and move to where the portrait is?" Ron asked amazed.

"I've been doing some slight reading." She grinned.

•—•

Then another rule came, saying all students must be interrogated, which made the members of the DA wrestles and worried. She was doing it one by one, to whichever students were suspicious. You bet anything you were on that list, but you were never called.

•—•

In the next DA meeting, everyone worked on different skills. And out of the corner of your eye, you saw as Harry held Cho's arm to help her. She got distracted and dropped a levitating Nigel.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." He breathed.

Then before the next meeting the Weasley twins pranked Filch into puss boil chocolates, which put him in the hospital wing and made stress on the DA easier. But the Inquisitorial squad got more curious. And Amelia became extra clingy to Nick, in order to get the DA caught. You always made the best effort to try and jump into the room— jump being what you decided to call your own apperating abilities— after you heard Draco and his goons chased down Luna the other day.

"Working hard is important. But there's something that matters even more. Believing in yourself." Harry spoke as the pair of you walked around the room, helping people.

"Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?"

"Real inspirational, Hazza."

•Two souls•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara