Year 5 Chapter 20

The Golden team continued to run, being tailed by another death eater, Hermione was cleaver enough to break the shelves, making it collapse on one of them and they got away. They eventually reached the center, where they met with with rest of the group. A death Eater came came flying at them, and Ginny pointed her wand.

"Reducto!" She spoke, and a bright white like and massive explosion struck.

"I think that'll do, then." Nick spoke, and the others nodded. All the shelves broke and prophecies started to rain down, making them all run for it. Luna stayed to watch, but Nick grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I'm seeing you for breaking my prophecy." Y/n mumbled.

"Get back to the door!" Harry commanded. And they ran for their lives, turning left and right, seeing the door in sight. Y/n was first out, shoving the door open, and she fell, making the others behind her gasp, but jump too, the door closed behind them. Just as they were about to hit the ground, a blood red magic surrounded the group, breaking their fall. And eventually dropped them causing them to grunt.

"Couldn't have landed us gently?" Harry asked, groaning.

"No."

"Lucky you, landed on your feet." Ron mumbled. They all got up, dusting themselves off.

"Department of mysteries. They for that but right, didn't they?" Ron scoffed. Harry walked towards an empty arch way.

"The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked.

"There aren't any voices, Harry." Hermione spoke.

"Let's get out of there." Y/n added.

"Everyone grab on, Ron don't even THINK of grabbing my tits, you know that's not what I meant." Y/n huffed as she was planning on jumping them out of there.

"I hear them too." Luna spoke.

"Harry... it's just and empty arch way. Please Harry." Hermione pleaded.

"Harry, I think this is the part where we run." Nick spoke.

"Nah. That part we just did up there."

"Get behind me!" Harry suddenly shouted, and true forgo did as they were told, holding their wands at ready. However, the Death Eaters attacked from above, and when Harry got up, all his friends had gone. They were each held by a Death Eater, but Nick was held by Celeste, meaning where was Y/n? Everyone was bruised up and bleeding, Hermione tried to shuffle away but the death eater held her closer. Lucius chuckled, walking up to Harry. He had Y/n in a choke hold, a fresh cut on her cheek which was leaking blood.

"This is really inappropriate Mr. Malfoy."

"What do you expect me to do? If Draco found out one of THOSE ones held you, he'd go rampage and tell Narcissa, then what am I meant to do?" He hissed.

"Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us." Lucius spoke slowly to Harry, as he continued to hold you. You tried to shuffle out of his grasp, getting your enhancements ready.

"Celeste, if she tried anything, kill her brother." Lucius spoke, which made you relax slightly and stop moving.

"I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now." He demanded. But something occurred to you. You're the scarlet witch, you're immune to the killing curse, and since the powers of the scarlet witch are shared between you and your brother...

"Blonde, bitch." Y/n growled, throwing her head back and hitting Lucius in the lip. He slightly stumbled back and you stepped on this foot, getting out of his grasp, and pointing your wand at him.

"End. Him." Lucius spoke lowly, gesturing to Nick.

"Y/n..." Nick spoke slowly, realizing that his sister probably had a plan.

"Avada Kedavra!" Celeste hissed, but nothing did happen to Nick Spade. In fact he remained completely untouched, and the spell rebounded hitting the wall.

"I'm only half Scarlet witch. And I think we all know where the other half is."

"Either way, Miss. Scarlet Witch, you lose, considering we still have the rest of your friends, who aren't immune to the curse." Lucius spoke, standing up once again and stretching his hand out for the prophecy.

"Don't give to him, Harry, Y/n!" Neville shouted.

"Sh!" Bellatrix hissed, poking him with her wand.

Harry sighed, and handed the prophecy to Malfoy, and he sighed deeply, holding the blue orb high. But a white light shone behind them, making Harry gasp.

"Get away from my godson." Sirius snarled, and swung at Lucius, and Malfoy fell to the floor. Then more white wisps arrived, freeing the teenagers. And Lucius fell, breaking the prophecy. Tonks was the first to arrive, and then the rest of the order.

"Stupefy!" Marcus shouted, and Celeste flew backwards, freeing his son.

"Don't fucking touch my children." He growled, turning into a white wisp again and placing Nick behind a wall, for safety.

"Y/n!" Tonks shouted, signaling you to follow her as she hid Luna and Ginny. But instead you ran to the middle, holding your wand out at Celeste.

"Crucio!" She shouted, but you jumped out of the way, appearing behind her. She turned around in shock, as you punched her. She fell to the ground. The red energy flowing inside her head as she screamed in pain, as her brain felt like it was being crushed to pieces.

"Avada Kedavra!" Another death eater shouted from behind you, in attempt to save Celeste, but the spell rebounded and hit him, making him fall to the ground, completely still.

"Don't screw with me, like I told you before." And your fist closed as the screams continued, screams of pain.

"Stupefy!" A death eater shouted at you, knocking you out the way and releasing Celeste. Her breathing started to calm and she slipped out of her consciousness. You regained stability quickly, jumping to Harry and Sirius and the two took on three death eaters. You three were looked in an heated duel with the other three.

"Patrificus Totalus!" You shorted, and the death eater fell to the floor, still as a rock. And you sighed. But Bellatrix came up behind you, holding a knife to your neck.

"Doubt you're immune to stabbing, dearie." She sang, but Marcus Spade came up the the pair and pinned Lestrange to the wall using a nonverbal spell.

"Thanks, daddy."

"Pleasure to duel with you, Darling."

Y/n smirked, pulling out an Angel knife from her belt, before swinging her arm back for momentum and chucking it at Lestrange, hitting her in the shoulder.

"You missed!" She cackled, while some now also whimpering in pain.

"I didn't want to go to Azkaban for murder today. I never miss." But Lestrange broke free from the spell, pulling the blade out of her and flying away as a black wisp. She appeared on a large rock just as Sirius beat Lucius.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" She shouted, hitting Sirius as everyone watched in horror. He gasped weakly and went into the arch way, making Harry scream in sorrow as Remus ran behind him, embracing him so he didn't follow.