Year 7 Chapter 2

"I'll keep Hedwig." Y/n spoke, as Hedwig got out of her cage and sat on Y/n shoulder. Spark crawled out of her pocket, revealing he was present too.

"I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." She said.

"Be careful out there." Harry smiled, hugging his best friend before they went to their posts.

"Y/n mounted her broom, it was front and Centre beside Moody's scooter. Spark was in her pocket and Hedwig glided beside her.

"Head for the burrows. We'll meet there. On the count of three! One... Two... Three!" Moody jabbed his cane to the ground, and everyone immediately took off, passing the two.

"Spade! Fletcher! Let's go." Moody demanded, and the two took off beside Moody, Hedwig flying beside them. They passed Harry and have him a nod and flew faster.

The three flew into a lightning cloud, only to reveal it wasn't lighting, but the bright light of spells flying around. The Death Eaters were attacking.

"There's Y/n Spade!" One shouted, and three Death Eaters came straight for the three. They threw several curses at the three, which they blocked.

"Potter must be with Spade!" One of the Death Eaters shouted, and in a flash Voldemort himself appeared, scaring Fletcher, and he disappeared.

"Coward!" Y/n shouted.

"That's not the real one!" Voldemort hissed, then shifting his attention to Y/n.

"You'll settle! Crucio!" He hissed, and Y/n Scarlet magic instantly blocked if.

"Reducto!" Y/n shouted, hitting. Voldemort and he flung back. Y/n laughed slightly, as Voldemort was so easy to duel.

"Crucio!" Voldemort shouted, hitting Moody with it, as the one eyed man was trying to fight of several other Death Eaters. It hit Moody, making him scream in pain.

"Professor!" Y/n screamed, racing over to him, but it was too late, and Moody fell off his broom.

"Y/n, you must continue!" Remus shouted, and Y/n sighed, hesitating weather to catch Moody or not.

"GO, SPADE. THEY NEED YOU. YOU HAVE DONE WONDERFULLY!" Moody shouted as he fell to his death, making Y/n gulp and speed off. Hedwig suddenly ditched Y/n, taking off behind her.

The snowy owl led her straight to Harry and Hagrid, who were traveling on a muggle road, being chased by three Death Eaters.

"STUPEFY!" She yelled and one Death Eater fell off his broom and onto the road, as Y/n soared beside Harry.

"Y/n! You're alright!" Harry cheered.

"For now! Remember, if I fall behind, you keep going, I'm not your pair!" She shouted, blocking the spells from the Death Eaters.

"Where's Moody?!" Harry asked.

"No time!" Y/n shouted flying ahead of the two, and beside Hedwig, as Spark whimpered from her pocket. Hedwig flew back, scratching a Death Eater on the face.

"Avada Kedavra!" They shouted, but Y/n shielded the bird from the curse.

"Reducto!" She yelled, and the Death Eater fell of his broom.

"I'll see you at the location!" She shouted, as Hedwig sat on her shoulder, and she disappeared.

•—•

"I'm here!" She shouted, seeing that se appeared in living room of the Weasleys.

"Am I the last?" She asked, confused.