Year 3 Chapter 14

Marcus jumped into action too, his animagus being a wolf. The three has a stand off, while Snape got back up and had the children behind him, protecting them. The three violently attacked each other, until Sirius and Marcus ran the other way, distracting Lupin.

"Sirius!" Harry gasped, rubbing after them.

"Harry! Dad!" Y/n called, following them.

"Y/n! Potter!" Draco shouted after them, but they were long gone.

"Get back here you two!" Snape shouted.

Harry and Y/n stopped as they saw Lupins fling Sirius and Marcus into a tree. They continued to run after them, Harry picked up a stone and chucked it at Lupin. It started charging at the duo but was distracted as it heard the call of another creature.  It ran away, abandoning the others. An injured Sirius and Marcus fell to the black lake, and the teenagers followed. Once they were found, the two rushed over to them as they were lying near the water.

"Sirius!"

"Dad!"

They were unconscious and injured.

"Dad! Dad! Daddy, wake up!" Y/n shouted, shaking her Father. What she didn't notice. Was that it started to get cold. Very cold. The lake froze over, Sirius and Marcus woke up, screaming, to see dementors surrounding them. Hundreds of dementors. Y/n instantly created a shield around them. However, the dementors started to overpower her slowly, and it got harder and harder to hold up the shield. Harry started to cast a spell she was unaware of, and it worked for a bit, but the dementors broke the shield, and began to suck the sole out of Sirius. Then a magical Stag appeared, and it caused a bright light which scared away all the dementors. And it saved Sirius' life. Harry and Y/n however, passed out due to exaction.

Y/n woke up in the hospital wing, to hear Hermione talking about how they had captured Sirius and dementors kiss, blah blah. Wait. Not blah blah. That stuff was important.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're alive!" Draco cheered, throwing his arms around Y/n. Spark had climbed out of Draco's pocket and snuggled against Y/n.

Harry for up, and is reflex, so did Y/n. If he was doing something dumb, so was she.

"Easy, easy." Draco spoke softly. Just then, Dumbledore had walked in.

"Headmaster, you've got to stop them!" Hermione starts.

"They've got to the wrong man!" Y/n adds.

"It's true! Sirius is innocent!" Harry finished.

"It's scabbers who did it!" Ron pipped in.

"Scabbers?"

"He's my rat sir. He's not really a rat. He was a eat. He was my bother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..."

"The rat was Peter Pettigrew as an animagus! Like you tasked me to find out!" Draco added.

"The point is, we know the truth!" Hermione cut in.

"Please believe us."

"I do Miss. Granger. But the word of three 14 year old and two 13 year old wizards will convince few."Hermione had turned 14 in September, then Ron in March, and finally Draco in early June. It's was currently late June, which meant Harry still had a month, and Y/n had two months. Y/n was in fact born on cut off day, which meant if she was born a day later she'd be in the year below.

"A child's voice however, honest and true... is meaningless to those who have forgotten to listen." Dumbledore went on as he pat Ron's leg, to which Ron whimpered and tried stopping him. While Draco laughed.