Year 3 Chapter 6

Her greatest fear was... herself. Of course, it must've been a cliché thing where you're scared of the powers you truly hold, isn't it? No that wasn't it. It was the exact opposite.

Her boggart version failed to conjure the Scarlett magic, failed to cast a single spell, and failed to save her friends and family. They lay dead on the floor surrounding her boggart version. What a stupid fear.

"Ridikulous." She huffed lazily, getting rid of the boggart and stepping to the back of the line. What a stupid fear to have she thought. She knew she'll always be magical, always have her powers. Why fear something that's impossible? Something wasn't right.

Harry stepped up next, laughing, but the smile on his face instantly vanished when his boggart shifted into a dementor. Strange. She'd expected it to be Voldemort, or something along those lines. But instead, it was a cloaked dementor.

The creature came flying at Harry, only for professor Lupin to immediately run in front of him, shielding him form the dementor. The boggart turned into a full moon.

"Ridikulus" he says, The moon turns into a ballon and flies around the room before going back into the cupboard.

'Odd' Y/n thought to herself. At this age decided to be a little snoopy and have a look around Lupin's mind.

She concentrated on the people in the room, roaming around and listening in on her fellow students thoughts, several different topics going through their minds.

'Potter being dramatic again pisses me off'

'She's cute for a Hufflepuff'

'I wonder if she likes me, but she doesn't like Hufflepuffs' Which caused Y/n to laugh.

'I'm glad I don't have to face my boggart. I don't know what I'd do if everyone saw my own father standing in front of me. Especially Y/n' to this the Gryffindor girl had a small frown on her face.

She eventually found the voice and aura of Professor Lupin.

'I hope they don't figure it out... I can't let the parents know that I'm-' But the voice eventually cut off. Y/n snapped back to her senses, noticing Lupin staring back at the girl. One eyebrow cocked. His face screamed that he knew what she was doing.

"You did it again didn't you? That's an invasion of privacy!" Hermione scolded from behind her.

"You know Granger, there no point of being a goody two shoes after being a naughty girl almost every night. Stick to one personality will you?" She fired back, not turning around, looking at Lupin with curiosity.

"And you're one to be acting tough knowing how weak in the knees you get." Hermione scoffed.

"It's called vulnerability. You're called Bipolar disorder." Y/n laughed before he walking away from Hermione and to Harry.

"Right sorry about that. That's enough for today. Collect your books from the back. That's the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!' Lupin announced. Many grumbles were heard before the crowd shuffled out the room. Harry stayed back.

Y/n huffed, knowing Harry wasn't leaving with her. Guess she'd bug Ron for a bit. She quickly found his aura as it was a familiar one. In a blink of an eye she vanished from her spot in the DADA room and popped up right beside Ron.

"Hiya Ronalda" She smiled. Ron jumped at the sudden action, letting out a small scream and backing away.

"Bloody hell! I thought you said you'd stop apperatting like that." Ron grumbled.

"But it's not apperating! It's something different. When you apperate you go to a location of your specifics. What I do is different. I locate the person's aura. The person I want to go to, and I go there. So theoretically. If I wanted to go to the forbidden forest let's say, but nobody I knew was there, I couldn't go there, because I go to people not locations."

"Right so we gotta find a name for it." Ron stated.

"Yep."

The following day the group were going to Hogsmeade. Y/n had made an excuse that she was sick and in the hospital wing to get out of going with Harry, Ron and Hermione. So that she could go on her date with Draco.  However Hermione had figured out what she was doing.

She popped up next to Draco, who was standing at the back of the huddle of students, so she'd not be seen. Harry and the lot were up front talking to McGonnagle. She realized Harry was denied permission as he had walked back into the castle and the others were following Filch.

Filch lead the way to Hogsmeade, it was around a 10 minute walk, she stuck to the back to avoid being seen by Ron and Hermione, but remained at an appropriate distance to Draco so people didn't start figuring out what was happening between them. Once they did reach Hogsmeade, Filch left the group and everyone had dispersed. Draco had grabbed onto Y/n's hand, dragging her along as well.

"You got anything planned?" She asked.

"I do. But I'd rather keep you in surprise." Draco smirked.

"Well, I guess I'll have to trust your judgment." She laughed.

The two walked around Hogsmeade, Draco's arm around Y/n. Him carrying an accomplished smile. He just got a date with his dream girl. The two continued until Draco stopped outside Madame Padfoots tea shop.

"Stereotypical much?" Y/n laughed.

"Actually, it's ironic. All couples go here to be 'public' and 'official', but we're the opposite, aren't we? We also aren't a stereotypical couple are we?" Draco explained.

"I find the irony-"

"Funny?"

"Yea. How'd you know?"

"I just had a feeling. Like-"

"A connection?"

"Yea"

"So, do you want to stand here and talk about irony or go inside?" Y/n asked, witch a cheeky smile.

"I'd prefer if we went inside."

After having tea and cakes, the two continued their day at Hogsmeade, visitig Honeydukes, and then Zonko's joke shop (where they almost got caught by the Wesley twins.

Eventually, after escaping the Weasley twins, the two  ended up in a remote area, covered with snow, just the two of them. The two sat by a rock, resting their backs against it.

"What if Harry finds out?" Y/n asks, worry filling her.

"Potter won't find out, Darling. We'll be careful." Draco whispered back.

"But you do know that means, in public we can't do anything right?" Y/n asks once again.

"I'm aware. And I'm willing to do with that if it means we'd be together." Draco smiled, looking at the Gryffindor girl.

"Besides, we're not in public now are we?" Draco asks, with a teasing smile.

"No. No we aren't." The two look at each other, slowly leaning into the other's embrace. Eventually their lips locked, moving slowly. The two felt an instant connection with the other. And the love was forbidden. Maybe that's why it was so special.