Year 5 Chapter 9

That night, as promised, you were going to eat dinner with Draco and his Slytherins friends. You knew he was excited for this. But you underestimated how excited her was. And you realized this as the second you stepped out of charms, an excited Draco was running at you.

"Y/n!" He called, as he finally got up to you.

"Draco, hi—" but before she could utter another word, he grabbed her hand, and started running off to the Great Hall

•—•

"Guys. Y/n will be joining us for dinner today." Draco spoke, sitting the girl down by putting pressure on her shoulder, then taking a seat beside her.

"Y/n! Hi!" Daphne grinned, going in for a hug, but Draco slapped her hands away.

"No touching. Not even you girls."

"Don't be offended, Greengrass. He's still suffering from that Beauxbaton PTSD, the one who tried to get with her at the ball." Blaise snickered and Draco glared. Maybe Draco's friends weren't too bad. They were more accepting than you imagined.

•—•

Later that night, in the Gryffindor common room, the Golden trio sat. Ron and Y/n on the sofa and Harry behind them on a chair. Hermione paced around.

"We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school!"

"I have no care for the second one. Reading your and Draco's minds is enough."

"Why couldn't I be blessed by Godric Gryffindor. Screw him." Ron mumbled.

"That is because you aren't his direct descendant."

"I don't condone cheating, but at the point, that sounds like your best option." Hermione huffed.

Then the radio went off, and corn Fudge went on about some rubbish, blaming mass murderer Sirius Black.

"Harry!" A voice called,

"Hh my Deja Vu, it's fire Sirius again." The team rushed to the fire to talk to him.

"Wait this has happened before?" Ron asked.

"Long story."

"What're you doing here?" Harry asked

"Answering your letters." Sirius responded.

"You mean the one about Pansy and Theo?" Y/n asked, hoping the order could help them.

"As much as I don't see eye to eye with your Slytherin friends. Draco Malfoy in particular—"

"Wait, what about Parkinson and Nott?" Harry asked.

"Shush, Harry. This is a matter the three of us dealt with. We didn't want to concern you." Hermione spoke.

"And these aren't only her friends. They deserve better. And if you can do that, we'll take action." Ron came to your defense.

"Well, I was actually going to say, everything's worked out fine. Nott and Parkinson will be staying the summer and Christmas at the HQ, if anything drastic happens, they will be moved to a safe house. But they have to understand, joining us, means leaving their families. Have they come to terms with that?"

"Yes, they have. They'll do anything to fight with us." Y/n spoke.

"It's settled then. But back to Harry. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" He joked.

"I'd be dead a long time ago. Probably am her first target." Y/n mumbled.

"Sirius, she's not letting us use magic at all, she kicked Y/n out of her class." Harry cried.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

"Oh corn Fudge." Y/n grumbled, making Hermione snicker and struggle to hold his laughs.

"Combat? What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?" Ron asked.

"Well, that's exactly what he thinks, not helping that Dumbledore and Harry have the most powerful magic begin on their side. They're trying to take on the Ministry apparently. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry, but things aren't going at all well with the order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn, and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move."

"Well, what can we do?" Harry asked and then there was footsteps heard from a distance.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But for now at least, it looks like you're on your own. And Y/n, Dumbledore would like you to check out some books in the library. Restricted section. With Nicolas, and Nicolas alone." And then he disappeared. The team sighed, walking over to a window. It was heavily raining with lighting and thunder outside.

"He really is out there, isn't he?" Hermione asked.

"It's not only him, he's got an army for sure. I can sense the anger in Celeste brewing. But there is something about her. Something inhuman."

"We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will." She turned around, looking at Harry and I dead in the eye.

Oh hell no.

•—•

"This is mad! Who'd want to be taught be me? I'm a nutter, remember?" Harry asked as the group walked through the icy pathways of Hogsmeade.

"Hermione, I'm not really the MOST patient teacher either." Y/n added.

"You're just a teaching assistant, remember? I'm the official teacher." Harry bragged jokingly, which made Y/n smack him jokingly.

"Look on the bright side. You two can't be any worse than old toad face." Ron added.

"Thanks, Ron." Harry nodded sarcastically.

"Mhm, you set the bar really high, Ronda."

"I'm here for you, mate. So if Y/n and so is Hermione."

"You know, saying so ARE Y/n and Hermione would of made that entrance easier to say."

"Shut your bitch ass up." Hermione just rolled her eyes as the group walked into the old building.

"Who's supposed to be meeting us then?" Harry asked.

"Just a couple of people." Hermione added.

"I just thought it was safer. A place most people didn't come to." Hermione spoke, as the place was completely broken down and empty.

"This shit show is going completely down hill."