Year 7 Chapter 12

"What's going on in there?!" Hermione shouted, as Y/n and her were sat outside, as the boys made up inside.

"Nothing!" They shouted in unison.

"They're up to something." Y/n mumbled, getting up and going inside, Hermione following.

"We need to talk." Hermione spoke.

"Yeah, alright." Ron replied, staring at her in awe.

"She means game plan." Y/n shot.

"Right. I knew that."

"No you didn't."

Hermione walked to the other side of the tent, standing on the steps as Y/n now stood between Harry and Ron.

"I want to go see Xenophillius Lovegood." Hermione announced.

"Sorry?" Harry asked in confusion.

She then marched up the three, and opened her little book.

"See this? It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindleward." Hermione informed.

"All that's Grindledore fan fics, I bet." Y/n mumbled.

"Look at the signature. It's the mark again. It keeps popping up, in Beedle the Bard. In the graveyard in Godric's Hollow." Hermione ranted.

"It was there too. Outside Gregorovitch's wand shop." Harry added.

"But what does it mean?" Ron asked.

"Look, you've got no idea where the next horcrux is, and neither do I. But this- this means something. Im sure of it." Hermione spoke.

"Yeah. Hermione's right." Ron agreed, walking up to her.

"Agreed. I have a feeling about going there. I think it has a few answers. Answers I might need too." Y/n spoke, joining Hermione's side.

"We ought to see Lovegood. Uh let's vote on it." Ron suggested.

"That's stupid, we clearly outnumber Hazza." Y/n said.
•—•

The next few days were spent traveling to the Lovegoods, going on foot for some peculiar reason.

"You're not still mad at him, are you?" Harry asked, as Y/n, him and Hermione walked a few steps behind Ron.

"I'm always mad at him." She replied.

The quad stopped, seeing the house at the horizon.

"Luna." Ron spoke.

"Luna." The three replied.

"How'd you think she took the news? She was dating Nick, wasn't she?" Hermione asked, looking at Y/n.

"Only one was to find out." Y/n mumbled, as they continued the walk.
•—•

Harry knocked the door, as the quad waited for Lovegood to open the door.

"Keep off the dirigible plums." Ron read, which seemed to confuse him.

The top half of the door swung open to reveal Lovegood, he looked worse than every, and a bit hung over.

"What is it? Who are you? What do you want?" He demanded, glaring at the quad.

"Hello. Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter, we met a few months ago. Could we come in?" Harry asked, as Lovegood's face softened.

•—•

The quad were sat in the Lovegood's living room, Harry and Y/n shared a two seater while Ron and Hermione sat beside each other on signal seaters.