Yeat 5 Chapter 13

"HARRY!" You shook him awake. And he opened his eyes to see he was in a cold sweat.

"I came here the second I sensed some hint bad was happening to you. What's happened?" She asked frantically.

"We need to go now."

•—•

Harry, Y/n, Ron and McGonagall rushed through the halls of hogwarts, with the Professor leading the way with her wand lit up.

"Y/n?" The voice of Draco Malfoy was heard.

"Mr. Malfoy? What're you doing here?"

"Something felt off about tonight, I went to check on her immediately."

"I didn't contact you mentally."

"I know, something felt off. So I came." Which made you smile slightly. Your connection was more than your enhancements.

•—•

All the Weasleys, the Spade twins plus Amelia, Harry, Draco and McGonagall stood on Dumbledore's office. Amelia was constantly comparing to leave though.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victims? Or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked.

"Can I go now?!"

"Feel free to fuck off." Y/n snapped.

"You're only here by school protocol, none of us actually want you here." Nick snapped as well.

"Neither. It was like I... Professor will you please just tell me what's happening to me?" He cried.

"Everhadt, Arthur and Marcus are on on guard tonight. Make sure they're going by the right people." He spoke to the man in the portrait. He nodded and vanished.

"Sir!"

"Phineas... you must go to your portrait at Grimmauld place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley's gravely injured, and Marcus Spade is slightly injured while defending Arthur."

"Daddy's injuries?" Amelia asked.

"Oh as if you fucking care! You never spend time with him! You loathe him! You're only acting like this now cause Draco's here, so take your shit attitude and leave, before I ducking throw you out, attention whore." Y/n snapped. There was no lie she preferred and took after her father. And there was no lie she was his favorite. Her father didn't like Amelia. It wasn't cause she was a Slytherin, but it was cause she was a bad person. And he saw it too.

"Y/n, love." Draco spoke, holding the girl close.

"The Weasley children and the Spade children will be arriving soon, by portkey." Dumbledore continued.

"It was close, but they think he'll make it, he's with the order. Marcus Spade is mostly unharmed, only a few scratches, but demands to see the twins." The painting spoke.

"What about me?!" Amelia screeched.

"He specified he wanted the twins, and only the twins. The dark lord also failed to get it." The painting finished.

"Oh, thank god." Dumbledore sighed.

"LOOK AT ME!" Harry suddenly snapped, and everyone jumped slightly. He was breathing heavily and sweating.

"What's happening to me?" Snape then appeared.

"You wished to see me, Headmaster?" Snape asked, entering.

"Severus, if afraid it can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

•—•

The twins stood with the Weasley's, ready to leave to see their families.

"I don't want to go without you." Y/n mumbled to Draco, as he was sending her off.

"Woah. What's up with the sentimentals. We always promise each other to write. And we'll see each other in 3 weeks." He spoke, hugging her tightly.

"Please come with me." She mumbled into his shoulder.

"That's what she—" Ron started.

"Don't. You. Dare." The Weasley twins glared at their brother.

"Why, though?" Draco asked.

"Seeing what happened to my father and Mr. Weasley made me realize that none of us are safe. And I don't want this to be the last time I see you. Cause I don't know when the last time is." She spoke, trying to remain strong as she looked him dead in the eye.

"Lovely, I'm not welcomed, I don't want to create trouble. I can promise you I will see you in January. Now please go see your Dad." He smiled softly at the shorter girl. She sniffed and nodded, still no tear falling from her eyes. She turned her back to him, grabbing onto the portkey, and vanishing right before his eyes. He really did hope this wasn't the last time they'd see each other.

•—•

Everyone was spending Christmas together at the Order's headquarters. The Weasleys and Hermione were down in the kitchen. And the Spades were upstairs in their parents room. Amelia wasn't present as she decided to stay the holidays at hogwarts. Theo and Pansy were also staying here for the holidays.

"Y/n, I hope you've ended it with the Malfoy boy. The more I talk to Sirius, the more I realize how much trouble he is." Lyra spoke as she walked around the room, her stilettos clicking against the wooden floor as she walked to put her necklace on.

"No mother, I haven't. Because you can not tell me how to live my life." And it got awkward. The male Spades had gone dead silent.

"I am your mother—"

"My MUGGLE mother. Who doesn't know anything about the Wizarding world and the people in it, this you can't tell me which wizards are right and aren't for me. Dad's a pure blood, forget pure blood, an actual wizard, and he seems fine with it, so I think you should back off."

"Don't drag me into this—"

"Nick also considers him a good friend." Y/n continued.

"Now don't drag ME into this." Nick grumbled.

Lyra scoffed at her daughter before walking out the room in anger.

"You better make up with your mother."

"No. You better talk down sense into her Daddy, or you'll be the one having to make up with me!" Y/n spoke, strutting out the room too.

"Huh. They walk the same." Nick spoke.

"They ARE the same. As much as she is similar to me in her antics, she's similar to her mother when it comes to angry. You don't see me going mad about nothing."

"Oh! That's where she gets it from. That makes so much sense." Nick nodded. As they left to join the Weasleys for dinner too.