Year 4 Chapter 9

The following day Y/n and Harry sat by the black lake as Neville was looking at some plants. Personally, you despised Herbology, but you pretended to have an interest just to make Neville happy.

"Amazing! Amazing!"

"Neville. You're doing it again." Harry said, slightly frustrated, while Y/n started to read a book on the history of the triwizard tournament.

"Oh! Right, sorry."

Harry read out some book title you couldn't bother yourself with. Something about water plants, and plants. Neville would become a carnivore because he'd hate eating plants.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea."

"That nice of him." Y/n smiled. But the pleasant moment was interrupted by the arrival of Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

Y/n was pissed with Ron, Always siding with Harry, she was generally pissed with Hermione, sometimes giving an exception. Ginny wasn't too bad. Hermione walked up to the duo, who were sending her slightly angry looks.

"Ronald would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

"Is that right! Well you—" Harry started off angry before getting confused.

"What?"

"I don't know, I stop paying attention when she starts talking."

"Uh..." and she ran back to Ron. They whispered about something before she returned.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you."

"We'll you can tell Ronald—"

"To shove his attitude up his—"

But they were both interrupted by a pissed off Hermione.

"I'm not an owl!" She exclaimed, storming off. Ron death glared Harry before leaving too.

•—•

That night Harry, Y/n and Draco were under the invisibility cloak, walking with Hagrid in the forbidden forest.

"Why did HE have to come again?"

"Cause I can't cancel another date for you! So I'm going to start bringing him now!" Y/n hissed back.

"I don't want to be here Potter! But when I signed up for being her boyfriend, I didn't think I'd be sharing her with you THIS much. We might as well be a thrupple!" Draco whisper shouted.

"Oi! You three stop arguing. I'm surprised all of you even fit in there." Hagrid hushed.

"Hagrid. Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"You'll se soon. Now pay attention, this I'm important."

"Y/n stop making out with Malfoy under here!" Harry snapped.

"What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed you hair?"

"Looks like everyone's got a girlfriend, except you Potter!" Draco laughed.

"As a matter of fact I have. You might like to try the same think one and again."

"Yea. Maybe you'd get a date with Chang then!" Draco continued.

"Shut up, before we leave you here!" Harry snapped.

"I will seriously never bring you again. We talked about this. Behave." Y/n scolded, and Draco became silent, holding her hand.

There was groaning and snorting in the distance.

"Who the fuck is that loud when they bang?" Y/n asked in serious confusion. Harry and Draco nodded in agreement.

"Hagrid!" That snooty French voice called.

"I hate this bitch."

"You hate every other bitch." Harry snarked, and Draco nodded in agreement.

"Don't you dare gang up against me!"

"Shut up you lot!" Hagrid hissed.

They continued walking until they saw that giant of a woman.

"Bonsoir, Olyme." He greeted.

"His French is better than yours, lovely." And she hit him slightly, making Harry snort.

"Oh, Hagrid!"

"I never want to hear those words in any other context, ever!" Draco spoke in disgust.

"What're the chances he's a virgin?" Y/n asked.

"Nah he's definitely got mad rizz." Draco joked.

"Shush!" Harry grumbled.

"I thought perhaps you weren't coming. I thought perhaps you had forgotten me."

"I wish!"

"Couldn't forget you, Olympe."

"Gimme something to throw up in!" Draco complained.

"Malfoy, If you stain this cloak, I'll strangle you with it! However disgusting this is"

"What is it you wanted to show me?" She asked romantically.

"Please don't be his dick." Y/n spoke.

"Why would you put that image in my head?!" Harry complained.

"I'm gonna pass out." Draco spoke.

"When we spoke earlier, you sounded so exhilarated." She continued.

"You'll be glad you came, trust me."

"I didn't survive the killing curse for this shit." Harry grumbled.

"Same here." Meanwhile Draco was seconds away from fainting on the spot.

They follows Hagrid under the cloak to god knows where, and the sight scared the scar off Harry. It was bloody dragons.

"My turn to faint."

"Don't you dare Potter! Hagrid can only carry one of us back, and Y/n's too precious to carry someone!"

"Can we get closer?" Maxime asked.

"That's what she—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Malfoy!"

"Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking!" Harry cried, sticking his head out.

"Come on Harry, they are seriously misunderstood creatures."

"Yes, so misunderstood and emo that they're going to rip Potter to shreds."

One got angry and stated to breathe fire, scaring the three teenagers and causing them to back up.

"Although, I have to admit, that horntail is a right nasty piece of work." Hagrid admitted.

"Potter, you're screwed."

"Do not scare him, Draco!"

"Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him, you know?"

"Classic Weasl-Bee."

"That skank! He knew!"

"Ron was here?"

"Catch up Potter!" The couple spoke in sync.

"Oh, sure. His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?"

"Beef in paradise, Lovely?" Draco asked.

"You have no idea."

"No he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing!" Harry said, his voice laced with betrayal. The bloody thing continued to breath fire, scaring the group of teenagers.

"This isn't looking bright for you, Potter."

"What did we say about scaring him?"

"I am so screwed."

"Knowing Y/n, she'll jump in the arena to save you." Draco grumbled, pissed at the fact that she'd ,once again, be risking her life, to save Harry's skin. She didn't seem happy with that comment though.

"Shut up!"