Year 4 Chapter 14

Y/n woke up the next morning, the worst headache that could exist powering over her. She groaned, lifting her head to see Nick laying beside her, still passed out. Looking around, she was in a Fricking bikini, on a pool floaty in the middle of the Black Lake. At least she had her robe.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." She let out a scream. Realizing how fucked up this was. It woke Nick, and jerked up, falling off the floaty and into the lake.

"What the fuck!" He groaned, floating in the water and holing onto the floaty. She looked around to see that most of Hufflepuff house was also confused, on floats on the Black lake.

"What the hell did we do at that party last night?" Y/n panicked.

"I don't bloody know Y/n! We hung out with Cedric and his cool friends, got wasted and high, then woke up of a pool float in the middle of the black lake!" Nick shouted, sounding pissed off and dead.

"Let's get the fuck out of here, and why am I in a bikini?" She asked.

"Oh! Most of the girls did that! Someone cast a spell, you seemed to enjoy it tho." Nick mumbled.

"Let's just... go." She grumbled, grabbing her brother's wet arm. But nothing happened. They didn't disappear.

"Haha! Being hung over screws with your magic." He laughed.

"Makes sense since my magic originates form my brain. Telekinetic and shit." She grumbled.

"Try again!" He spoke, and she let out a frustrated sigh, before trying two or three more times, before they disappeared, only to land face first on her dorm floor, waking up Hermione.

"What the hell?!" She gasped, shooting up, with a pounding headache too.

"Get your ass to the Ravenclaw tower!" She hissed, pushing him off her. He groaned before speeding off using his enhanced speed.

"Why're you in a bikini and him wet." Hermione asked.

"Hufflepuff party got out of hand and we woke up on a float in the middle of the black lake, I was like this." She groaned. Standing up, and walking over to her closet to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Hermione mumbled, shoving a pillow on her face.

"Drasho." She called back.

"You mean Draco?"

"Yea! Him. Boyfie." Y/n spoke.

"He looked so pissed yesterday."

"Oh fuck, I have to deal with that."

"Brought it on yourself."

"Hey, who got caught yesterday?" Y/n suddenly asked as she put on a pair of green cargos and a cropped white tank top.

"Everyone from Gryffindor, except you, me, Harry, Ron and Ginny. In slytherin only Zabini, Greengrass, Parkinson and Nott. All Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs were caught and Nick was the only Ravenclaw who escaped." Hermione spoke as Y/n started fix her puffy hair.

"Surprised. How did you get out?" She asked, now starting on her make up, so she didn't look completely hung over.

"Hid under the table that was clothed, Harry and Ron made it to the dorms. The Slytherins got put through the painting. No idea how Nick and you did it." Y/n finished doing her make up, popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Long story, explain later."

"Not as long as your kiss with Harry, I bet."

"WHAT?!"

"I'll explain later, now, get our and see Malfoy."

•—•

Y/n walked through the dungeons, her hang over slowly passing as Fred had stopped and given her something that would get rid of it quickly, apparently George and him made it in their fourth year. She walked up the portrait, ready to face Draco.

"Who do you want?" The portrait asked her, but she ignore it and disappeared, popping up on the other side, causing it to yell at her as she marched up the stairs and knocking on Draco's door.

"Draco! Let me in!" She demanded, he pulled her into the room and the slammed the door shut, pinning her against it.

"What the fuck were you doing on that table last night, at that party?" He demanded, his face close to hers.

"Just partying." She mumbled.

"Huh?!" He snarled.

"It was just a damn party in an honor of Harry winning the first task!"

"Really? Was getting wasted needed? What about dancing like THAT on a table?" Draco asked.

"Draco, it was a party, people get drunk, and do dumb shit."

"Since when do you party?"

"Since this year! You should ask your friends since they're the ones who invited me and started it."

"What the fuck do you mean? Crabbe and Goyle were there too?"

"Yea, Goyle even one shoot Potter with the dart, gave him a high five." Y/n mumbled.

"I'm going to kill them." He snarled, finally letting go off your shoulders.

"Screw what happened last night, kill them tomorrow, today was our day!" Y/n spoke, hugging Draco. He sighed but gave in, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer into his chest.

"I only care cause people get hurt at these parties. I don't want that to happen to you." He spoke softly, rubbing circles on her back.

"I get it, but forget it, what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

"Read to me please." Draco asked, with a puppy face.

"What? Just sit here and read all day?" Y/n laughed, brushing Draco's hair back, and he nodded.

"Alright." She smiled, sitting on his bed and pulling out the book from his drawer. He grinned, laying in her lap.

"Are you sure this is how you want to spend your Sunday?" She asked one final time.

"Yes, lovely, you reading to me is my favorite, and that's all I want." She opened the book, finding the page they had marked, indicating where they had left off.

A party might have been fun, but nothing would best spending time with Draco, even if you were just reading while he lay in your lap, and occasionally made out. Just being with him, was a feeling nothing could compare to.