Year 7 Chapter 5

"Hermione! Y/n! Where are you two? I think I've found something!" Ron's voice was heard, waking you up from your sleep. You felt around your pocket for the note Nick had given you, you intended to open it last night but must've fallen asleep.

"Damn it." You cursed, probably knowing you'd dropped it somewhere. It couldn't of been that important, anyway.

You started to make your way towards the room Ron was in, but as you passed the bin, you noticed a photo. A photo of you.

"What's this?" You mumbled, picking it up. There was you, but there was an unknown person, the photo was ripped in half, so only his hands could be seen, and bits of his clothes.

"Must be Harry from the Yule Ball." You shrugged, going to find Ron.
•—•

The quad entered one of the bed rooms, and it was turned completely upside down, pillows everywhere, torn curtains, mattress off the bed.

"Lovely." Hermione muttered.

"Must've had a heck of a night, didn't know it could get this rough." Y/n joked, making Ron snigger slightly.

Ron then diverted the girl's attention to the door, where a name was written.

"Regulus Arcturus Black." Hermione read.

"Thank you, next, bitch. I told you."

"Indeed, Y/n. R.A.B." Ron spoke.

"Rab. Good old Rabby."

The quad sat at the kitchen table, where they all once had Christmas dinners, reading the note from RAB in the locket, once again.

"R.A.B is Sirius' brother." Ron gasped.

"Yes. Question is, did he actually destroy the real horcrux?" Hermione spoke, looking at the fake locket as Ron was dozing off beside her.

"Well, we got 2 down, the diary and the ring. So, 6 more to go?" Y/n asked, but was interrupted as noise was heard from the closet, making Harry and Ron get up and inch towards the door.

"Y/n, that means there are 8 horcruxes, Voldemort only made 7..." Hermione trailed off, eyeing the girl.

"My bad, must've slipped up with the maths." She covered up, but Hermione's continued to eye her suspiciously.

Meanwhile, Harry swung the door open, to reveal Kreacher, and he grabbed the elf by the shoulder and pulled him out.

"You've been souring on us, have you?" Harry asked, as the elf hissed in pain.

"Oi! Kreacher has been... watching." He trailed off.

"What's with this world and people who watch you sleep?" Y/n mumbled.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is." Hermione spoke.

"You ever seen this before? Kreacher?" Harry demanded, angrily.

"Uh, uh, it's Master Regulus' locket." The elf answered.

"But there were two, weren't there?!" Harry continued.

"Hazza, calm down."

"Where's the other one?" Harry asked, more calm now.

"Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is—"

"Yes bur did you ever see it? Was it in this house?" Hermione spoke up, raising her voice.

"You filthy mudblood! Death Eaters are coming!" He shouted, raspily, waddling his way to Hermione as Ron tried to hit him with a soup stirring utensil, only for Harry and Hermione's to stop him.