Year 5 Chapter 3

"The Minister thinks Dumbledore's after his job." Remus spoke, confusing Harry.

"That's insane! No one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledore—" Harry started to counter.

"Fudge isn't in his right mind." Remus spoke.

"Yes! Like some people in the table. Completely insane." Y/n spoke up again.

"Y/n, what's enough. Marcus, tell your daughter to behave." Lyra spoke, and Marcus simply shrugged, meaning her was enjoying the show. Sirius scoffed and leaned into the table.

"You want to play that game, kid? You'll see your boy toy in a week and bit when you return to Hogwarts. Don't make me write to Dumbledore forbidding you from seeing him." Sirius spoke.

"I'd like to see you try, bitch."

"Y/n!" Lyra yelled.

"What?! He's a dog and he definitely doesn't have any manly aspects, considering he's scared to let a 14 year old girl date someone."

"Good one." Marcus laughed, making Lyra glare at him.

"That's the problem. You're 14! You can't join to order, seeing as you aren't mature enough to. Picking a fight at dinner." Sirius countered.

"Not joining the order my ass. You aren't in charge here, Dumbledore is, so take your bitch ass back to your place before I rat you out to Azkaban, which, believe me, I will do. You underestimate my morals, Black."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me!"

"That is enough you two!" Molly shouted, and the two backed off.

"Back to the important conversation. Again." Lupin grumbled.

"Fudge's mind has been twisted and wrapped by fear. Now, fear makes people to terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he has returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth." Lupin explained.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. 14 years ago, he had huge numbers in his command. And not just witched and wizards but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe... Voldemort may be after something."

"Sirius." Moody warned, and Molly death glared him.

"Something he didn't have last time."

"You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked.

"No! That's enough! He's just a boy! You say anything else, you might as well recruit him into the order straightaway." Molly ranted.

"Good! I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight." Sirius chuckled in accomplishment, laying back in his seat, and winking at Harry.

"What Sirius says goes. And that's for you too Y/n, no more running around with the Malfoy boy. Dumbledore will be sent a letter to keep you two apart!" Lyra spoke, making Y/n scoff.