Year 7 Chapter 14

Bellatrix led Y/n into a long hallway, with many twists are turns. Y/n was more worried about her friends than wherever the Death Eater was taking her. Bellatrix eventually stopped walking, and knocked on a pair of tall, black, wooden doors.

"It's just temporary. You'll reunite with your friends, stay here while we set up." She grinned. The doors swung open, to reveal a blonde boy. He seemed to be around Y/n's age, and he was paler than Dumbledore's beard. He wore a black suit, and seemed to be from a rather high class family.

"Draco! Why don't you speak to out guest?" Bellatrix smirked, pulling Y/n into his view. She was dirty, her clothes were ripped, and she had bruises on her. Her hair was messy too.

"Y/n?" The boy asked, shocked. He couldn't believe it. She was at his house, the one place he wished she never went. Part of the reason he erased her memory.

"Spade. Meet Draco. I think he has some explaining to do." Lestrange smirked, shoving her into the room, and slamming the door shut.

Y/n cautiously stepped around to room, her hands still tied as she kept a safe distance from Draco. She glared daggers at the boy, unsure of what he was going to do.

"Whatever you're planning, I can kill you before you move your finger." Y/n spoke, taking a few steps back. Draco chuckled at her words, walking closer to her.

"Always like you to give death threats. But then again, do you think I'm stupid enough to try and fight you, Y/n?" He asked, stepping closer and closer as she backed away.

"I don't know anything about you. But you seem to know everything about me." She spat, her back now hitting the wall.

"Yea, I got to apologize for that, darling." He smirked, walking closer.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked, as he was now face to face with her, their bodies pressed against the other's.

"Do what?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Obliviate me. I know you did it." She spoke, looking up at him, her face dead serious.

"You wouldn't do it if you weren't important. Why'd you do it?" She asked, as he looked slightly taken back.

"Forgive me, Y/n. But I can't tell you." He spoke, frowning at her.

"That's okay."

"It is?"

"Of course not!" She hissed swinging her tied up fists, and hitting him square in the nose. He stumbled back slightly, groaning in pain as he held his nose.

A deep red mist surrounded the ropes, as the broke in half, releasing her, as she tackled him to the ground, pulling his wand out of his pocket, and making a run for the door.

"Y/n!" He hissed, getting up and looking at her, as she tried to open the unlocked door. She turned around, pointing the wand at him.

"I'll hex you if you don't return them, Draco." She spoke, glaring at him, he hand shaking.

"I don't mean to harm you. Just put my wand down, and let me help you." He spoke. She snapped his was in half, for good measure, inching closer to him.

"Y/n. Don't hate me." He spoke, holding out his hand. Her shaking hand gave him her own wand. He held it up, placing it at the crown of her head, and muttering unfamiliar words.

"Y/n?" He asked, shaking her slightly as she remained frozen

"Y/n! Damn it, I knew I should've asked Granger to help me with it." He mumbled, not seeing her blink her eyes out of confusion.