Year 7 Chapter 7

The duo exited Umbridge's office, to see the chaos had cleared up, and the man in charge turned around to stare at the two in surprise.

"Runcorn. Avery." He spoke, but the two kept a still face and walked off.
•—•

"Morning." A soaking wet Ron mumbled, as he entered the loft the duo were in.

"Ronda!" Y/n hissed.

"It's us!" Harry finished, making Rom stare in surprise.

"Harry! Y/n! Blimey, forgot what you two looked like. Where's Hermione?" Ron spoke, slightly breathless.

"She's gone down to the courtrooms with Umbridge." Harry replied.

"Wait until pink toad finds out she let a muggle born asses a court meeting, she'll flip." Y/n snickered, making Rom snort at the thought of Umbridge in a fit.

"Bloody cold down here." Ron mumbled, as the three had arrived at the courtroom, walking down to dark corridor.

"You say that as if you didn't fight Death Eaters here, in the middle of the night, when you were 16." Y/n hissed.

"That was traumatic." Ron mumbled.

"Yea, imagine Harry and I, we did the extra stuff too, and we were only 15, let's not forget I nearly died." Y/n laughed sarcastically.

As they walked down, a man was being dragged away by the police of sorts, while insisting they go back as he was only a half blood, but the police didn't give in, and dragged him away.

"I'm a half blood. My father's a wizard." Y/n mumbled, as the two boys dragged her away.

"Marry Elizabeth Cattermole?" Umbridge's squeaky voice spoke, as she began the interrogation of a women who was sat on a chair. The three looked up, distracted, only to see hundreds of Demonstrators, waiting to pry their way out.

"It's here." Harry mumbled. Then the women turned her head around, looking at the three.

"Reg...?" She spoke, her voice helpless.

"That can't be me, bitches. Dumbitch clearly said husband." Y/n mumbled, taking a step back.

Harry then pushed 'Reg' into the center of the room.

"Thank you, Albert. Cassidy, what do you happen to be doing here?" Umbridge asked, turning to you.

"Sir, here, invited me to watch, after I said I take great interest in these cases." She smiled fakly, over smiled perhaps, slightly judging Harry, and he nodded in agreement.

"Very well." Umbridge spoke. Meanwhile, Reg went and held his wife's hand.

"Match made in heaven." Harry muttered, making Y/n laugh quietly.

"Merry Elizabeth Cattermole?" She started again.

"Yes?" Mrs. Cattermole asked, sniffling.

"A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the Ministry today, Mrs. Cattermole, is this that wand?" She asked, holding up a wand. The women nodded.

"Could you please tell the court which witch or wizard you took the wand from?" Umbridge asked.

"I didn't take it. I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivander's, when I was 11. It chose me." She spoke, her voice breaking as she continued to wipe away stray tears.

"You're lying. Wands only chose witches, and you are not a witch." Umbridge stated. Harry and Y/n started to get bothered by this, inching closer to the vial toad.

"But I am! Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am." She cried, leaning into Ron.

Harry spotted the locket on her neck, and slid out his wand, which she and Hermione's noticed.

"What on Earth are you doing Albert?" She asked.

"You know, Delores. There's a lot of talk from you, when you're a half blood yourself." Y/n laughed, as her palms started to glow red.

"But that can't be! There can only be one!" Umbridge stared in horror.

"There is one. And it's me." She hissed, as her face disfigured back to her own.

"Get her, Albert!" Umbridge cried.

"No. You're lying, Delores. And one mustn't two lies. STUPEFY!" He hissed, hitting Umbridge and she stumbled back.

Ron attacked the blonde man, while Hermione ripped the locket off Umbridge, and threw it to Harry, who looked like himself again.

"It's Harry Potter and Y/n Spade!" Mary gasped, as Ron helped her off her chair.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it? This'll be fun to tell the kids." Ron asked, playing along. Meanwhile, the Dementors were free.

The five ran down the hallway, throwing themselves against the back wall of the lift, as the Demonstrators chased them. Harry instantly started to turn the wheel, closing the doors just in time. Harry and Y/n blocked the rest of them, as the Dementors started to try and suck their faces off.

"Expecto Patronum!" The duo shouted in unison, as they backed away from the dreadful creatures, the lift taking them away.

They wound up in the lobby, Hermione looking like herself too, now. 3 down, which meant Ron would be back any second. The doors opened, and they tried to exit by looking down, and walking away, however, Y/n, Harry and Hermione realized Ron wasn't following and turned around, only to see Marry kiss him on the lips, and him kiss back slightly, which left the three shocked.

"Okay...? Hermione, got some competition, but I think you'll win, seeing she's married." Y/n mumbled.

Mary broke the kiss, only to now see Ron standing there, she backed away horrified, and nobody noticed the real Reg come up behind Harry, Y/n and Hermione.

"Mary? Who's that?" He asked, looking confused as he stood in his underwear.

"I'd have gone home, bitch." Harry mumbled.

"Long story. Nice meeting you." Ron spoke.

"Hey, she gave YOU signals." Y/n said, in Ron's defense.

"It's Harry Potter!" Someone said, catching their attention.

"Oh shit." Harry mumbled.

The golden quad instantly bolted, Harry and Y/n in front, Ron and Hermione trailing back.

"It's you fault, Ron! Did you have to kiss her goodbye?" Y/n hissed, as they were chased by the police guys.

Then the blonde guy appeared, and started firing spell at them, only missing by a few inches, as Harry cleared the way by pushing people, and they ran around the fountain. A red bubble appeared, which Y/n thought shielding all of them, but she didn't notice Ron wasn't in the bubble, as he was too far behind. Hermione and Harry didn't seem to notice either, as they looked ahead and ran. Harry hit the newspapers, making them fly everywhere, giving the quad some extra time.

"Patrificus Totalus!" Y/n shouted, hitting the front policeman, and he hit the ground with a thud, making the other policemen stop chasing them too.

However, the blonde guy was dedicated to catch them, and continued to chase them as all the fireplaces started to close.

"So they don't close and let Bellatrix Lestrange escape, but they close on us?!" She shouted.

Harry was first to dive, and was whisked away, Y/n next, making the barrier disappear, followed by Hermione, however, the blonde guy caught Ron, and before they knew it, they were laying on the floor of some Forrest.